Thread: Fireworks game

Fireworks game

I read that someone who should NOT have won got a prize, but I was the #1 spot with 4 hours left and I was not going to go any lower than #3 by the time I returned from my errands. When I logged back in after 4 hours I got NO notification of where I was at, the game was gone and I didn't win anything. Seems like more issues for the game than what is really going on. AND WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND???

Hello ! Other people have the same problem here : https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...works-festival

Quote Originally Posted by Vivienne Pfeiffer View Post
    Hello ! Other people have the same problem here : https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...works-festival
    does anyone know when this might be fixed?

Hello. I worked really hard in the fireworks game. Up to an hour before it finished and I logged off I was still in first position and nearly twice as many points as the player in 2nd. So expected to win at least first. When I logged back on the fireworks game was gone, there were no notifications on whom had placed, and there were no prizes. I am very annoyed due to the amount of work I put into it. I will not be spending anymore coin, or participating in anymore competitions. I will also be lodging a complaint with facebook if this is not rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawanna Stetchman View Post
    Nous n'avons aucune nouvelle des administrateurs du jeu

Quote Originally Posted by belleooo View Post
    Hello. I worked really hard in the fireworks game. Up to an hour before it finished and I logged off I was still in first position and nearly twice as many points as the player in 2nd. So expected to win at least first. When I logged back on the fireworks game was gone, there were no notifications on whom had placed, and there were no prizes. I am very annoyed due to the amount of work I put into it. I will not be spending anymore coin, or participating in anymore competitions. I will also be lodging a complaint with facebook if this is not rectified.
    Comme toi :
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivienne Pfeiffer View Post
    Bonjour. Même problème qu'Escher, il n'y a toujours pas de résultat pour le festival des feux d'artifice et j'étais également première (j'ai regardé les résultats 5 secondes avant la fin). Quand le festival a été fini, il était affiché que les résultats seraient donnés environ 1 heure après. Toujours pas de résultat

Quote Originally Posted by Shawanna Stetchman View Post
    Aucune nouvelle des administrateurs du jeu

Enfin les résultats sont arrivés hier ! A la fin du concours, il était annoncé qu'il fallait attendre 1h avant les résultats
    Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas plus de communication de la part des développeurs. C'est un point très négatif