Thread: More stars for hard levels

More stars for hard levels

Hey there. I'm sure this has come up in the past, but I was wondering if you considered giving an extra star for the more complicated levels. It doesn't seem fair that the challenging levels don't really give you much more for beating it. Thanks.

Great idea but i do not think so if devs will make it...

What's not "fair" is that the devs have no idea if a level is actually "hard" or not... I've beaten "hard" levels on the first try, and gotten stuck on "easy" levels for 20+ attempts.

I've said elsewhere; rewards need to be based on how many attempts it takes to clear a level...

If reward would be based on attemps then surely will be someone who will be cheating on this cause that system would be full of cracks. It sounds impossible but i agree that difficulty of levels are not that obviously.

How would you cheat? With the proposal I outlined, the reward increase is less than the gain for honest play. You get a bigger "payout" for playing honestly (i.e. clearing levels in as few attempts as possible).

The problem right now is that the reward for clearing a level is... arbitrary. Some levels are worth more for no obvious reason, and stupidly difficult levels are no more rewarding than trivially easy levels. (Sometimes they're worth less.) That system is just stupid and, frankly, offensive to the player.
    Last edited by kopen6m; 08-02-2017 at 03:56 PM.