Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoos With Excellent Design

In another thread (it may have been "Towns with excellent designs") a person who goes by Nariman wanted to know what we thought of their zoo.
    This zoo is to be found in the Co-op #gvcnne and the town name is Nariman Go2MyZoo.

So I checked it out and found that Nariman was doing some nice things there.

Both in the town, and especially the zoo, there is some delightful land art to be found.
    Included in this is a fountain with some chocolate textures around it.
    And underneath that is a really eye popping thing done with roads.
    Everything is done with symmetrical patterns that combine nice colors
    and textures.

Though the zoo is only level 15, it will only get better.
    This zoo goes to show, you don't have to spend a lot
    of money to make things look appealing.

Nice job Nariman!
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Thanks for the link to Nariman's Zoo, Cobalt. Eye popping for sure and oh, so creative use of pavement and road "pieces!"
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    That's a nice zoo Kasallee. Mostly natural with just the right tinges of fantasy.
    Well done!
    Tyvm Cobalt! I spend a lot of time there, very peaceful and stressless.

Love your zoo too! LOTS of fantasy there and also very colorful! Fun place! Love your town too. First time I ever saw a chili pepper house! How cute and it goes great with the fruit bridges and bar.

We are same levels in town and zoo! High five!

Ty for your kind comments!

Kasallee #KSMCP3

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    In another thread (it may have been "Towns with excellent designs") a person who goes by Nariman wanted to know what we thought of their zoo.
    yes, it was there and I mentioned Nariman's post with link in post # 4 here on page 1.
    Again, similar opinion as Nana, here re the paths - also mentioned in my reply in the other thread - but now I feel overlooked.
    But good echo to their post, huh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    Ty! My co-op tag is #KSMCP3 and my town name is Kasallee. Two other members of my coop also have very nice zoos, Chrissyville and Scoochville, worth looking at. Chrissy did great taking ideas from my zoo and creating her own style. Scooch is more whimsical and Alice in Wonderland.
    Thanks for your reply, Kasallee, and the next names/zoos to visit ;-D

The Zoo is my favorite part of Township! If you could look over mine and tell me what you think, what it’s lacking or needs I’d appreciate it! Co-op #UNRFS8

Hi Feary Town! (it's actually not feary but cute )

Your zoo is very nice, obviously you try to make it a comfortable place for animals and visitors. I noticed that you have a pack of decorations that can form a nice amusement area, maybe you can try to group them in some way?

We share similar approach in zoo design, it seems, so welcome to mine too
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

I love the way the beach area opens behind the tortoise enclosure 😍 that’s the type of design I aim for throughout my zoo!

The name of my town, Feary, is a play on a family name: Fearer, as we inherited and live on a farm founded by that family. Plus, I joined at Halloween so it felt right...lol

What an interesting background your town has! Halloween is near indeed and though we don't celebrate it here, love it's visuals

You have a sharp eye - that beach area is my fav) Wish you to aim your artistic goals, going to check on your zoo from time to time
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

Great idea! I’ve had fun checking out your zoos!

I’m only a level 16 zoo and it hasn’t been much of a priority for me, but it’s coming along.
    #2249m2