Thread: Wish list

Wish list

I would really enjoy having a balloon of the Playrix logo dragon. Just think he is darned cute!

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Refi View Post
    I would really enjoy having a balloon of the Playrix logo dragon. Just think he is darned cute!
    Robin

I have sent you a message on FB and on your home page can you please read them.. thanks

coljoy
    I want a hot air balloon that moves over our town like the blimp does.

Bethany Clarke
    A colorful hot air balloon would be a fun addition! And the Playrix dragon IS cute and would look good as a balloon. It would really look good in my amusement park.

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    I want a hot air balloon that moves over our town like the blimp does.
    I really like that idea a lot too! I live very near a small airport that also has a hot air balloon company. Just love seeing them float by in the morning hours. Great idea!

coljoy
    Yes, I requested a colorful hot air balloon...again today. I really would like one. If I had to pick on new big decoration it would be that. I'd probably buy three so they are flying all around my town.

I like the floating balloons as well and the cartload of balloons

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Refi View Post
    I really like that idea a lot too! I live very near a small airport that also has a hot air balloon company. Just love seeing them float by in the morning hours. Great idea!
    kewl!

PurpleH
    I have the statues (tallish ladies) for Spring and Summer from taking part in events - can we have Autumn and Winter too please?

It would be really nice for those who can't afford to buy money if they could request from co op team members money, so they can advance timer on tasks! I have had to where I've got everything I need for the task but had to wait to complete be cause I don't have the money to advance it which in turn causes a lag in our co op advancing in the regatta.