Thread: Fishdom Won't Load (iOS)

RvO

Fishdom Won't Load (iOS)

On IOS the game is not loading for me at the moment. I get the title screen and that's it.

Boris Lebedev
    Hello RvO,

Sorry that you have had such problems with the game.

Have you tried deleting the game and reinstalling it? When you do that please make sure to download the game from iTunes:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fish...664575829?mt=8

Let me know if it works fine after the reinstall.

RvO
    i reinstalled the game and now its working again. Thanks

Boris Lebedev
    Hello RvO,

Glad to know that it all worked out fine.

Smuze

Fishdom won't load!

Help! The Fishdom icon on my iPad Air2 has gone dark, and tells me that it's waiting. It does start loading, very slowly, but gets stuck just after half way, then starts again. It's been like this for a couple of days now. I've tried to delete it, but that doesn't work either. Any advice gratefully received; the fish in my aquariums must be starving by now!

Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Smuze
    Thanks Graylady ... I'd seen that, which I why I'd tried deleting it, but having tried, it now just seems to be frozen/stuck. Not had this with any other game I play. I'll try turning my iPad off for a while, see if that helps.

Smuze

If the uninstall/reinstall routine do not work, and you can't enter the game, please send an email to support@playrix.com. Give as much details possible about your device, os version, game level. Tell them what you tried so far too. Be patient as it may takes days before they get back to you due to high emails traffic.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Smuze
    Hi Graylady. Well, it worked. Turning it off seems to have allowed the delete and I've re-loaded the app successfully. Guess "turning it on and off" does work. (I'm distressed that my fish don't seem to have missed me, but I suppose their memories aren't that great!) Really fond of this game, I find the aquariums very pretty and fun, great idea of the designers. Thanks for your help. Keep warm over there in Quebec!