Thread: Stuck on level 296 Gardenscape New Acres

Stuck on level 296 Gardenscape New Acres

Hi, I am stuck on level 296 and I have even used extra bombs. My other issue is that my level 296 doesn't look like any of the videos or pictures of level 296. This is what my level looks like Optimized-20170729_123418.jpg

I finally beat it but still wonders why it is different from the videos and pictures of that level hmmmm.

Yay! What ended up helping?

And the levels have different numbers because devs sometimes remove or shuffle around the levels. Most recently when moles were eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Tripp Allen View Post
    Hi, I am stuck on level 296 and I have even used extra bombs. My other issue is that my level 296 doesn't look like any of the videos or pictures of level 296. This is what my level looks like Optimized-20170729_123418.jpg
    I have the same level 296. I have thrown everything against this level, but I still can’t get it. I think you need to clear some of the dirt to get to the fruit, but l haven’t figured out how to do that early on. Any help?.

My level 296 has time bombs ticking away!! Anyone have that scenario and solved it? HELP!!