Thread: Impossible level, 905?

Impossible level, 905?

I just got to level 905 but finding it totally impossible. It starts with only 18 moves! Surely that's a bug?

I've wasted lots of lives and boosters trying to do it but because of the low amount of moves obviously can't even get close.

I've looked on YouTube but the level shown on there as 905 is a different level to the one in my game!?

I was wondering the same thing!! I've been trying for days and can't even get close to finishing this level, even with boosters!

Hi everyone! Thanks I'll pass this info to the developers and will get back to you with an update!

Thank you! I am still stuck on this level after trying for days now 😣

Use 3 boosters.
    If you dont like the layout quit the level without making any moves, you wont lose any lives or boosters.
    1- Make as many bombs as possible and explode them as close to each other as you can to produce more lightnings.
    2- Join 2 lightnings.
    Repeat 1 and 2
    That will solve it

Quote Originally Posted by Pipou View Post
    Use 3 boosters.
    If you dont like the layout quit the level without making any moves, you wont lose any lives or boosters.
    1- Make as many bombs as possible and explode them as close to each other as you can to produce more lightnings.
    2- Join 2 lightnings.
    Repeat 1 and 2
    That will solve it
    I've tried all that but with only 18 moves to begin with it isn't enough to make the amount required. Have you noticed that the level in my picture is totally different to the level 905 that is shown on YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by Binkybabe View Post
    Thank you! I am still stuck on this level after trying for days now
    I'm excited to let you know that we've made some changes to this level. You should be able to see the improvements now