Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing daily spin and Fireworks festival

Missing daily spin and Fireworks festival

I am playing on Facebook gameroom. Yesterday afternoon there was about 5 hours left on the Fireworks festival, and I was in the lead. This morning I went to play and first it said "updating game". Now the Fireworks festival is completely gone. Not only no results of the winner, but the Fireworks guy and stage there are gone. Also there is no daily spin anymore.

same here its all gone and said i was in the lead disapointing

Well, the daily/lucky spin is back. Fireworks festival and the results are still missing.

Bonjour. Même problème qu'Escher, il n'y a toujours pas de résultat pour le festival des feux d'artifice et j'étais également première (j'ai regardé les résultats 5 secondes avant la fin). Quand le festival a été fini, il était affiché que les résultats seraient donnés environ 1 heure après. Toujours pas de résultat

Même problème ici aussi. j'étais premier et puis un message "calcul des résultats" avec un décompte de 1h05... puis plus rien, plus une trace du festival!!!!!

Hi, I'm on lvl 1120 and I did not get the fireworks festival in my game at all. I got the plant one.why is that.

Thanks and I'm sorry this happened to you too. Do they ever respond to these? It's so confusing coming to the Forum and trying to get them to respond to say they are fixing it or there is an issue.

Laisser les joueurs sans réponse aussi longtemps, je n'ai jamais vu ça dans un jeu. C'est très décevant.

This morning the Fireworks festival was back, and with the results. I was still in 1st place on mine. Hopefully it is back on everyone's.

That's good to hear. Did the spin come back as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Escher View Post
    This morning the Fireworks festival was back, and with the results. I was still in 1st place on mine. Hopefully it is back on everyone's.