Thread: What Factories Should I Get?

What Factories Should I Get?

Ok, so I am at level 83 and have all the factories from the candy factory and down.Now that I've finished building all my comm. buildings, I was going to start adding some of the other factories. I have over 200 market boxes and always hire Raj, so which one(s) do you think I would benefit from most?

Hi Shelly

I suggest building them in the order they are offered. This way you will get access to many more products. I just checked the Mexicain restaurant and, at level 83, you can make every product in it. The information is all HERE on the Wiki. Click on a factory to see the list of products and their level.

I would skip the Jewelry though.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yes, skip the jewelry factory. I built it but have never even bought one box so if I were to use it, I could only make one thing at a time without buying more, lol! I never built the mint, at least.

Oh, and I have never seen a plane or train asking for jewelry so I wouldn't worry about not building it.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

Hi Shelly

Graylady's advice to buy them one by one in given order is wise.

Let my share some thoughts and observations also.
    I have all factories and from my experience:

- jewelry factory is pure waste of money, unless you have all your factories, trains and islands upgraded to the top and/or consider selling jewelry as a source of T-cash
    - love perfume and especially coffee factories - i.e. 7 cup of espresso (3 coffee grain+1 sugar +15 minutes before upgrade per one cup) bring you over 1500 coins in a plane box
    - if you have two duck feeders and like feeding quties then buying down feather factory is a good thing, also parkas give some good coins in friend's trains&planes
    - if you have opened and upgraded fish island, asian restaurant is a must have
    - in my city demand for products of doll and kitchenware factories is low, so if you use Raja, you can buy these products from time to time
    Last edited by Faye; 07-29-2017 at 12:41 PM.
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

I did what Faye said and got the jewelry store after all the other factories. Surprisingly, I use it more than expected, making items here and there with extra ore to fill copter orders. So, no regrets on that part. I definitely regret buying the mint, though. Lol
    Town: Rojashire
    Coop: Cerulean Sky
    Level: 111
    Platform: Kindle (tablet) and iOS (iPhone)
    Gardenscapes level: 1400
    Fishdom level: 636
    Hakuna matata

thanks everyone for the input!!

Generally like most things that are unlocked with play its best to build them in the order provided.
    Last edited by Ritic; 09-24-2017 at 11:39 AM.