Thread: 24.12 Happy Holidays From The Fishdom Team!

24.12 Happy Holidays From The Fishdom Team!

Hello everyone,

Our entire Fishdom Team joins in sending our warmest holiday greetings to you and your families! Here's to a season filled with warmth, magic and joy!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Fishdom team! My New Year's resolution is to give Fishdom another go - I sank to the bottom at Level 13 and quit in exasperation. Can't quite get the hang of the boosters and the best use of them. Seeing the team photo I can understand why there are so many bombs and rockets and exploding things . . . boys will be boys! LOL.

May you enjoy as much success with Fishdom as Township has had the past 2 years. Anyone wanting to offer a bomb tutorial, you can usually find me here - sounding off in a different way - ha ha ha!

Best to you all - Nana
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Philli
    Happy Holidays everyone!

Mo Huss
    How can I find players for Fishdom to connect with?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Huss View Post
    How can I find players for Fishdom to connect with?
    Hi

As the only way to get friends is with Facebook, the best place would be the official Fishdom Facebook page here:

https://m.facebook.com/Fishdom
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix