Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    That first player just appeared out of nowhere too ! LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    That first player just appeared out of nowhere too ! LOL
    Yep, his town was reinstated, he was banned before long time. I am on pending list one of his co-op member who help me very much and that how I know he was banned

How do you know he was banned just from being on a pending list of one of his coop members? I didnt know you could tell if a player had been banned or not?
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    How do you know he was banned just from being on a pending list of one of his coop members? I didnt know you could tell if a player had been banned or not?
    Because his member wrote " give back our leader keme town" in co-op describe

Ah! Ok! That makes sense! Thanks, lol!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    That's a great idea! I'll see what I can do this weekend to organize these threads better.
    Another idea I just had is: If there was some guideline on how to use the Album feature here, folks could post their town pics (also) there. That would have the advantage that any fan can go back to the creative folks posting their pics here, cos one usually remember people's names better than thread titles.
    And I just saw by chance an earlier post by Graylady, asking for the addition of the picture restrictions (size) in the subforum for the Forum stuff. I think that also needs to be added for this, somewhere (not sure where; as one can see in the Coop-ad-threads, ppl don't always read the first post... )
    Not sure about the limitations of the Album either; just thought I'd mention it (to you, so I can forget it again *g*).

Not sure whether or how much this post is off topic, so JIC: Sorry, Cobalt and all! and thanks for keeping this thread alive - I love to look at towns with your descriptions!