Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benches

Park benches

I would be nice if we had just a park bench. And street lamps. They could be in several styles but sized for the other landscape items.

Agreed, good idea.

I'm bringing this up again.... I would love benches on their own. I think I'd buy tons of them.

I'm making some of my buildings into complexes. I'd love to place benches around for the people to have a place to sit and watch life go by.

Carol

Park benches?

Hello,
    I noticed that there aren't any free standing park benches. Would it be possible to have some? There are so many nice fountains and flowers but nothing to sit on. Different kinds of benches would be fun too. Thank you.

Good idea! I was just looking for something like this in the zoo. Nothing there.

Benches

Please could we have a selection of benches and seats on the decorations tab?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lizziefin View Post
    Please could we have a selection of benches and seats on the decorations tab?
    Thanks
    Exactly what I was going to post last night. The only benches now are the park lane. Some plain picnic tables or other types of tables for the food areas like in the zoo would be nice as well