Thread: Climb Back Up Mine

Climb Back Up Mine

It would be nice if we could climb back up in the mine to clear things that we might have missed

I was thinking the same thing. The mine goes down and you see things you missed. Like I couldn't get a green gem because I set off a series of the boxes with the triangle it. It would be nice to go back up and get them.

Does anyone know if this will be added?

There is a trick I use to get items just out of sight - use your tnt right up against the out of sight item(s) and the explosion will capture them too.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    There is a trick I use to get items just out of sight - use your tnt right up against the out of sight item(s) and the explosion will capture them too.
    Nana, you beautiful genius. Wish I'd realized this! smh

I agree it would be convenient to climb back up the mine but it does seem rather the point/challenge of it to try to make you use your tools as effectively as possible.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Gasp! I just assumed what was gone by had ceased to exist.. Nana, I shall think of you every time I do this, you legend!
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I’ve used the TNT in this manner many times when a desirable object moved up a space and no longer in view. Of course, its reach is limited.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I've been requesting this idea many times, so far zilch.

Wow! Excellent idea! Thanks for sharing.