Thread: Cancel or Change Order of Production Line

Cancel or Change Order of Production Line

Sometimes airplane or trains or clients are demanding products and you still have some products in process. I want to change the order of production or cancel a production!!

Sorry, but the Devs have ruled out "Cancelling/rearranging items in factory queues" in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

Try to prepare long-time products while you sleep, and only "short-timers" while you're in the game and waiting for trains/plane/heli.

Hi this has already been ruled out by the devs. See this post Ideas that cannot be implemented

Some ways to try to combat this are:

• fill your factories with items that will finish by the time your trains arrive
    • ensure you have a good number of high level players as friends, who can help with items/quantities that you may have difficulty with
    • send your planes away empty or partially filled
    • try to produce the longer items at night, or when you are away for longer periods of time.

Hope this helps
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

...more "snap"-situations today, it seems *g* - hi Pink! (sorry, no real pink here in colour!)

and hi again, Tere GI,
    to expand on that pt from Pink's list that covers ALL possibilities now really: be aware that sending the planes partially filled will have a negative effect on the related achievement, if not yet completed, while sending them empty does not.

I agree with Dev's not to allow cancellation (dumping) of factory orders; however, it would be a nice to purchase a booster from the lab that would allow you to move things to the end of the factory queue.