Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clover Storage

Clover Storage

Hi there,sorry to ask a ignorant question,...
    Can I store more than 100 clovers in the Town Hall?My house of luck building is always full.I like to keep my clovers for the regatta tasks,but find it difficult to remember to clear space in the Town Hall.
    Thank you.

maximum 100 clovers in the town hall.
    you will need to use the clover in your HOL (for me, i always maintain maximum 40 clovers in my HOL) or else any additional clover from your helped item will be a waste.

Maximum 50 clovers in Townhall
    Maximum 100 unopened letters to open and move to Townhall when room is available.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by larry88 View Post
    maximum 100 clovers in the town hall.
    you will need to use the clover in your HOL (for me, i always maintain maximum 40 clovers in my HOL) or else any additional clover from your helped item will be a waste.
    Larry, I'm impressed! I'm lvl 28 Mac and I know nothing compared to Nana and Graylady and now you! At the moment, I open a chest in HOL as soon as I have 5 clovers. When is it a good idea to save clovers? Probably immediately, lol, but I would like to hear all opinions.
    Thanks

Hi, it's totally up to you, whether you use the clovers as soon as you have 5, or save them up for later. For those wanting to play the HoL as a regatta task, they will need to save some up.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I save 30 for a regatta task and spend anything over that immediately. It's pretty easy to gather another 30 for the next regatta task if you are dedicated about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I save 30 for a regatta task and spend anything over that immediately. It's pretty easy to gather another 30 for the next regatta task if you are dedicated about it.
    Better save 35 clovers because the 135 points Hol task requires 7 plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Calafuria Horde View Post
    Better save 35 clovers because the 135 points Hol task requires 7 plays.
    135 points HOL task requires opening 6 chests. 30 clovers are enough.
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

I use to keep a maximum of 80 clovers in the Townhall, and a maximum of 45 in the HOL. So if I'm lucky enough, I can do 3 or 4 HOL tasks for the regatta.

Besides, there is a little trick that I use in the HOL: I press the PLAY button, so 5 clovers are discounted, but I DO NOT OPEN any chest. When later I play a HOL regatta task, then I OPEN the chest, and it counts for the task. It is a way t get an extra space in HOL for 5 more clovers!
    Level 90
    Zoo Level 19
    IOS - iPhone 6+

Co-Op: Catalunya
    Town: Cap de Tro

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos CdT View Post
    Besides, there is a little trick that I use in the HOL: I press the PLAY button, so 5 clovers are discounted, but I DO NOT OPEN any chest. When later I play a HOL regatta task, then I OPEN the chest, and it counts for the task. It is a way t get an extra space in HOL for 5 more clovers!
    sounds logical, but don't think I had heard of that one before! lol, the things we come up with
    Thanks, will try that and hope my curiosity doesn't overrun me!