Thread: Idea For Playrix Support

Idea For Playrix Support

Hi, my name is Pete and the reason I am proposing this idea is for the multitude of people that cannot contact Playrix Township Support from within the game.

My idea is:-

1. That Playrix accept the fact an unprecedented amount of people that installed the game via the Microsoft Store cannot get support at all due to broken support links.

2. An Alternative form of contact to be made for the people that cannot contact support from within the game.

3. That Playrix offer a fix to the countless number of support neglected players to enable the broken in game links so they can get help.

The common fault of 7 out of our 8 co-op members have broken in game support links. and 7 out of the 8 have zoo's that disappeared and cannot get playrix support. We have been trying for more than 6 weeks.

Cheers and without prejudice, Pete, leader Redback Co-op

Hi Pete,

if you cannot contact support from within the game, try this link. I cannot promise that you will get a better reaction, but I think it's worth a try.

Good luck! Thomas

When you submit message for help, it's not live chat. Messages need read not just automatically sent troubleshooting steps, we need customer support

Here Here

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret Morrow View Post
    When you submit message for help, it's not live chat. Messages need read not just automatically sent troubleshooting steps, we need customer support
    Here here Margaret, while thanking the moderator for trying I have been through all the automated stuff, tried re-instal etc, it offers no support in our case. It is ludicrous that 7 out of 8 members in one co-op cannot get support for the disappearing Zoo issues and the in game support links that do not work fixed, and it is frustrating when you are continually told to contact support from within the game. We (the 7 of us in our co-op) are continually getting the run around that is why I created my original suggestions to improve the game.

My suggestion to improve the game 1. that Playrix admit they have forsaken thousands of members with this support link problem.
    2. That Playrix offer immediate alternative support for the thousands of players that cannot contact support due to broken links within the game.
    3. that Playrix offer a fix for the members that have lost their zoo's (7 out of our 8 co-op members have had their zoo's dissapear and cannot contact support from within game)

Now these are excellent suggestions to improve the game, I certainly hope they are forwarded!

If you want to check us out we are the "Redback Co-op", the only one listed. ask for an invite and check out all the zoo's that have disappeared.

Cheers and without prejudice again, Pete, Redback leader.

When seeing also the reports in the zoo-related Common issue-thread in the TS Troubles and Solutions section, I can only wish you luck also, and I do!

But now it would be good to know also whether the links and adresses that Thomas gave you and that both our Mods have in their sig didn't work?

If it did, your pt nr 2 was solved, no? and you'd be at the point of having to be persistent (more than one would expect, yes) and reminding them... Also, did someone mention the possibility of asking Albina S..., Playrix Admin for TS in the Forum, for help in a PM? worth a try.

That situation is quite unbelievable, seeing for how long it is happening. Not sure how we would know there are "thousands", but I'd hope they have to postpone your wish a bit and restore all these Zoos (first)! again, good luck :-)
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-26-2017 at 10:21 AM.