Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Members Got Kicked Out In The Middle of Regatta (Merged Thread)

Join Sweet spot new laid back coop

Exclamation I was kicked out of the sailing regatta! Can I get back my rewards?

This Regatta started on August 1, I was kicked out on August 3.

A Co-leader, because I did not according to her meaning, all selected only 135 points to do the task, when I completed my 15 tasks, this week's yacht race is not over, no notice to me, She kicked me out!

I would like to ask: Can I get back my personal rewards? How to do?

nope. too bad that you can't get back any of your rewards

might consider joining ours? co op tag #SENECW

Quote Originally Posted by larry88 View Post

24 hours later, If I join that coop again, Can I get back my rewards?

No. We had a member leave in a snit after completing 16 tasks. She came back when she calmed down and did not get her rewards at the end of the regatta.

Quote Originally Posted by yim0808 View Post
    24 hours later, If I join that coop again, Can I get back my rewards?
    I would be really surprised as you would be considered a new member and would be set as not participating in the regata.

Sorry this happened to you. The rules should have been make very clear from the start. When joining a new co-op, ask a lot of questions on what are the rules/expectations in order to decide if it is ok for you or not.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by larry88 View Post

So that I am very sad, I do not want to play regatta again.

Thanks your information.

Quote Originally Posted by jaha View Post
    No. We had a member leave in a snit after completing 16 tasks. She came back when she calmed down and did not get her rewards at the end of the regatta.
    Thanks your information. ..... That is so regrettable.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I would be really surprised as you would be considered a new member and would be set as not participating in the regata.

Sorry this happened to you. The rules should have been make very clear from the start. When joining a new co-op, ask a lot of questions on what are the rules/expectations in order to decide if it is ok for you or not.
    It is hard to say that......... I was in the coop for the second time playing regatta, and when I was free, there was no 135P task, only 131/129 of the tasks ....

Quote Originally Posted by yim0808 View Post
    It is hard to say that......... I was in the coop for the second time playing regatta, and when I was free, there was no 135P task, only 131/129 of the tasks ....
    We have to wait a lot to get tasks worth 135 points. If you are in a co-op asking you to do only 135 points and there is none on the board, you have to dump the low points tasks and wait for new ones. If you do not have the right to dump tasks from the board, you have to alert the team in the chat, asking them to clean the board for you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix