Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoo + Restaurant Mini-Game

Zoo + Restaurant Mini-Game

I have an idea that, hopefully, you/the developers can possibly think about and provide some feedback on. It is clear from the Township Facebook page that a lot of people have two opinions: the zoo takes too long to progress and the cooking event was super fun. So... why don't we combine the two? The zoo already has food-related buildings (Cafe, Ice Cream Shop, etc.) that require certain materials to progress. If, instead of us simply throwing materials in there and forgetting about it, we were able to actually use the materials to activate the cooking mini game (or something similar), I think more people would be inclined to use the zoo! What do you all think?

While I can take or leave the cooking event, I support anything to livens up the game or make progress more enjoyable.
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Town Level: 177; Zoo: 188/188.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J

I think it's a good idea! I like your creative solutions.

But I think the minigame restaurant should only be added to current options, not a replacement of current options.

Ahh, this is really neat!

I've added it to the "creative" section of the Frequently Suggested Ideas sticky.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Township100
    I think that's a good idea!

Yes! I like this too and agree with Life Jacket, that it could be a good option and not a replacement.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I LOVE THAT!! That would really make me want to go into the zoo more as I often forget about it Bravo

I would love that I like doing the zoo!!!!!

I dont remember the cooking event being super fun it uses too many materials

Now if it was done with items thst are easy and quick to grow or make we might all get somewhere

The whole purpose of some of these things these days seems to be to delay progress as long as possible therefore keeping you playing for as long as possible

Entice you to spend t cash so end of day too expensive and becoming a complete turn off

Time playrix woke up and realised you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time

Then we wouldnt be here complaining the zoo is boring in extreme

I loved the restaurant mini game and wish they would bring it back! The fishing event and paint event are very boring and I am tired of them.