Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk About Fishdom!

Marigold
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    If wishes were fishes there would be a start-up Fishdom For Dummies - getting us more skilled in the use of boosters.
    Hey Nana,
    my experience was similar. Enjoyed the early stages, fed my fish diligently, but likewise about level 13, got so frustrated, I either had to spend a fortune on lives, or move on. The boosters are NOT user friendly. I deleted it too, after 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    I adore all of the Fishdom games
    I love chatting to my fishes and even arguing with them when they ask for things sometimes lol.
    I've always played on an old laptop before. I will have to see if I can get it on my Windows Phone.

Hello,

We do not have a WP version yet, but hopefully will, eventually Stay tuned!

P.S. If you have an iOS device, you should definitely try to play!

Sorry Kuen, but a few months ago when iOS updated, I lost the ability to load screenshots into my Forum comments. Some have suggested emailing them to myself and then saving and or/resizing, but my iPad doesn't seem to allow an easy way to do that either!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Nana, no worries! Definitely give Fishdom a second shot and let me know what you think then!

Cazzie
    I have most of the fishdoms and although I did download the new one I prefer to buy the game so that I can keep playing rather than having to wait for my lives to refill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    I have most of the fishdoms and although I did download the new one I prefer to buy the game so that I can keep playing rather than having to wait for my lives to refill.
    Yes I do the same. I like having my fish as my screensaver. Yep I'm addicted to that set of games too lol

Bethany Clarke
    Is this available for Amazon Kindle?

No Bethany. It is only available for iOS right now.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Boris Lebedev
    Hello,

For now we only have the iOS version, but our devs are now working hard on releasing the game for other platforms, so that more people can enjoy it!

As for the lives, when you run out of them, you can always return to the game later and give it another try.
    Last edited by Boris Lebedev; 12-23-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Nana, no worries! Definitely give Fishdom a second shot and let me know what you think then!
    Okay - it is 1/1/16 and true to my word, I am giving Fishdom another try. I got past Level 13 and am now working on Level 17. Finally figured out how to use the boosters appropriately and you guys go and add a timer to the game. Sheesh - no mercy on players at all! LOL
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)