Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Let's Talk About Fishdom!

I need friends on please add me. Megan Hayes @facebook or any other way 2 Add lol. Please and thank you

I am really beyond frustrated at this point. I bought the Easter gem package that gave me 2 hrs unlimited lives, and then I spent the next 2 solid hours trying to get through Level 671. I wasted several bomb and lightning boosts and still couldn't beat this level. At the end of the 2hr period I finally got close to beating the level, but I had to buy the additional 5 moves to finish.
    Now I realize these levels are supposed to be challenging, but what I went through to get through one freaking level is ridiculous. I'm now anxious, frustrated, and upset that it took me 2 solid hours and cost me a lot of gems just to get through one level.
    This is not my idea of fun.
    This is a game; it's supposed to be fun and a way to escape the stressors of life, not cause more stress.
    And it's not just level 671 that has been beyond difficult. The last 30+ levels have been extremely hard.
    If these levels are going to continue to be that hard, stressful, and cost me so much money, I really need to reevaluate my playing this game.
    Again, this is a game, but it is definitely not fun for me if I have to continue to spend hours and money just to get through one freaking level.
    Oh, and just to add insult to injury, I sent this message to Playrix support, and I got an instant form message back simply saying thanks for the input. I had to write to them again asking that someone actually read what I wrote and respond, not with another form letter, but addressing my complaint. I feel that spending 2hrs and nearly 20 gems on one level is beyond inappropriate and I would like some of those gems back. Considering how much I've spent on this game, I don't think this is too much to ask.

Begging for help with level 923... ridiculously hard... any tips or video links appreciated!

Stuck on 196...please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hey everyone!

Here's a place to discuss anything related to Fishdom, find new friends, and share your game experience!

What are you waiting for? Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,
    -Kuen.

Talk about FISHDOM

SsadbutTrue, candeefast , is not a GAMER AT ALL, ... I have 3 handsome young men and , naturally I would buy them age appropriate games / consoles, true I'm a die hard ADDICT.. ,but games never did me up .... so now , I'm about to BE ONLY -ONE-sided, I'm thrilled with the FISHDOM,
    GARDENSCAPES, CANDY SAGA.. ( original ) .. yes I do recall the worlds finest SUPER MARIO, TETRUS, AND NOT SINE THEY CAME AND LEFT, I WENT IN TO DEFAULT , ONE WITH THE WORLD , LIFES TO SHORT STOP PLAYING GAMES , AND START ENJOYING LIFE W/ kids.. BUT NOW THIS MONTH ON "" MAY "" I'm on the tablet, computer, and carrying my iPhone to the bathroom, TALK ABOUT, ?. Pause , doesn't exist...

Quote Originally Posted by Candeefast View Post
    SsadbutTrue, candeefast , is not a GAMER AT ALL, ... I have 3 handsome young men and , naturally I would buy them age appropriate games / consoles, true I'm a die hard ADDICT.. ,but games never did me up .... so now , I'm about to BE ONLY -ONE-sided, I'm thrilled with the FISHDOM,
    GARDENSCAPES, CANDY SAGA.. ( original ) .. yes I do recall the worlds finest SUPER MARIO, TETRUS, AND NOT SINE THEY CAME AND LEFT, I WENT IN TO DEFAULT , ONE WITH THE WORLD , LIFES TO SHORT STOP PLAYING GAMES , AND START ENJOYING LIFE W/ kids.. BUT NOW THIS MONTH ON "" MAY "" I'm on the tablet, computer, and carrying my iPhone to the bathroom, TALK ABOUT, ?. Pause , doesn't exist...
    Quote Originally Posted by larna View Post
    Begging for help with level 923... ridiculously hard... any tips or video links appreciated!

Im having a problem with sending lives to my 3 friends. I press the send and nothing happens. Im playing on my tablet ( samsung tab 3) i have no prob on my Samsung note 3. I love this game but i feel like im cheating my friends. I have 2 tanks so far on each . Can you tell me how to fix it?Also how do i find where i can update? I look for it but i can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by janet.drago@yahoo.com View Post
    Im having a problem with sending lives to my 3 friends. I press the send and nothing happens. Im playing on my tablet ( samsung tab 3) i have no prob on my Samsung note 3. I love this game but i feel like im cheating my friends. I have 2 tanks so far on each . Can you tell me how to fix it?Also how do i find where i can update? I look for it but i can't find it.
    Hi Janet!

So sorry to hear about it, I understand how disappointing it must've been for you Have you tried following these instructions from our help section? These steps usually help to resolve all of the Facebook issues (disregard the heading tho )

I need Fishdom friends... please add me.

i like FishDom would enjoy it more if i could play it on my laptop...