Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk About Fishdom!

Let's Talk About Fishdom!

Hey everyone!

Here's a place to discuss anything related to Fishdom, find new friends, and share your game experience!

What are you waiting for? Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,
    -Kuen.

Hi Kuen. I downloaded Fishdom about 2 weeks ago. Found the animations delightful and the game fast paced and fun. Well, that was before I hit a brick wall at Level 13!! I decided this match 3 game wasn't for me. The boosters confused me, wasn't sure when it was appropriate to use them. So there I was, still a bit confused and "out of lives!" Decided I will only spend real money on Township - LOL - so, I deleted it.

I think I am not a good player of this type of Match-3 game. The game is probably great for players skilled at this genre. Anyway - it looks like a creative and well designed game and should thrill those who enjoy these types of games.

If wishes were fishes there would be a start-up Fishdom For Dummies - getting us more skilled in the use of boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    If wishes were fishes there would be a start-up Fishdom For Dummies - getting us more skilled in the use of boosters.
    Hi Nana,

Have you checked out this video https://youtu.be/bbQQuUebqfg? Let me know what boosters you are referring to- we will try to make a video for you!

Boris Lebedev
    Hi Nana,

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed the looks of Fishdom: Deep Dive and I hope that you will give it another try, in spite of all the difficulties. Please let me know if you run into any particular issues with the levels, and I will make sure to help you with it.

Also, don’t worry if you run out of lives, as you will definitely regain them in a while. There is a countdown timer at the upper left corner of your aquarium, which shows you when one more life will appear.

Hi Boris! Nice to meet you and welcome to our Forum family.

Tell ya what - this is for you too, Kuen, maybe after the holiday hubbub (Christmas) I will reinstall Fishdom. As I said I got only as far as Level 13. I will refresh my memory of what had me puzzled - I know it was the use of boosters, which I think I was using incorrectly - and then I will report back.

I love that the fish "talk" to us! I thought that was very amusing and clever. I even assigned some of the remarks to Liza and Kuen as likely "authors!" LOL

Doodlebug82
    I am a long time fan of all your Fishdom games, along with many of your other match three games. I have to say I am not a fan of having to beat thr clock. On all my other games I put it on relaxed mode. I love the characters in this game and the decorations, etc. but won't be playing this particular game.

I adore all of the Fishdom games
    I love chatting to my fishes and even arguing with them when they ask for things sometimes lol.
    I've always played on an old laptop before. I will have to see if I can get it on my Windows Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post

I love that the fish "talk" to us! I thought that was very amusing and clever. I even assigned some of the remarks to Liza and Kuen as likely "authors!" LOL
    I think that the ability of the fish to talk back to us is one of the features that makes Fishdom unique. Love this feature! Oh, and now you've got me wondering which remarks were those... I'll be waiting for some screenshots with a thorough explanation! (as for the explanation- kidding, as for the screenshots- totally serious )

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug82 View Post
    I am a long time fan of all your Fishdom games, along with many of your other match three games. I have to say I am not a fan of having to beat thr clock. On all my other games I put it on relaxed mode. I love the characters in this game and the decorations, etc. but won't be playing this particular game.

Hi,

I really hope that you will give this one a try We've added lots of tweaks & twists that will get you hooked (hopefully!), and you will just keep playing.