Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leader's Account Hacked - URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Playrix thanks for bringing our leader back just before the start of this regatta, really appreciated.

He's now back at level 190 and all the statistics (coins, t-cash, warehouse) remain intact.

However that lasted only 2 hours and he was blocked again. Can you please fix him permanently?

Thanks!

leader-0725.jpg

To Playrix:

Our leader's account was fixed again today and he's back in the game. But just now all of us were kicked out of the coop and the coop has been dismissed.

This is getting truly outrageous now and obviously someone is trying to attack the game maliciously. I can see that the same thing happened to the Russian group фортуна(currently no.16 on the GLB) and the coop is now not found. Could it be that they were also attacked by the same hacker?

When our leader logged back into the game he found his game interface changed into Russian (It was previously Chinese).

Playrix can you track down the IP address of the hacker doing this and also anything you can do to bring our coop back again?
    Last edited by ang township; 07-26-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Dear Devs,

Our whole team has been waiting for a week now and still nothing not even a message from Playrix even though I PMed Albina a few times

Our coop was formed more than a year ago and was one of the best coops out there. We were the best coop for 4 times in the past global events and we were in the golden league for 50+ weeks.

How can the hacker dismiss our coop so easily and playrix can do nothing about it?

Hi Ang

I'd reccomend PM-ing Nastya. Albina has been a bit under the weather/not feeling well.

Dear players,
    I am very sorry for the delayed response and for the inconvenience caused by the situation your team faced! Thank you very much for the information provided, I have passed it to the developers. I will keep in touch with you and once there is any news, I'll let you know. Have a nice day!