Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leader's Account Hacked - URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Unhappy Leader's Account Hacked - URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Dear Devs,

We really need your urgent attention!

I'm writing here representing our whole coop 有求必应, currently #10 on the GLB. Our leader's account got hacked at 3pm (Beijing time) today and he was immediately disqualified from the regatta. He was at level 190 but suddenly increased to level 389. His account was blocked and he was unable to login since. However the hacker didn't stop the attack and by 9:30pm his account reached level 394. I've attached two pictures of our leader's profile. During the 6 hours time span his statistics didn't change but he got 4 levels up.

How could this happen? How can someone hack into other player's account so easily? We have been in the golden league for consecutive 47 weeks and our leader never cheated. In fact many of you might recognize his avatar as he has been a great helper all the time. He has been playing for over 2 years and has received 200K+ likes so far. There's no way that he would cheat and there's no need for him to cheat as well as he earns a lot of t-cash every day by helping others.

He reported in game multiple times but hasn't got a reply yet. Many of our teammates and his other friends reported in game as well but so far we only got a generic reply to say the devs looked into this account and determined he is a cheater and his account will be permanently blocked.

As you all know, as a team we have spent tons of time and t-cash every week in order to rank high on the GLB. So if our leader is blocked we can't imagine how we can play anymore? We'll be at great disadvantage each week since there will be one person less than other teams.

We hope that the devs can fix his account ASAP and fix this really serious hole in the system as the hacker can do it to any other players as well.

If you need any other information please PM me.

Thanks a lot!
    Ang
    leader1-0330pm.jpg
    leader2-0930pm.jpg
    coop-stats.jpg

He's now at level 400 The hacking is still going on and it doesn't seem to stop yet.. Can someone please have a look into this?

The regatta is ending in less than 16 hours and PLEASE bring our leader back into the game!

Thanks!

leader3-0724.jpg

Hi Ang

Sorry but nobody can do a thing for you on the forums as we are just players like you. Only your request from within the game will get their attention. As you know, their customer service is very slow. I do not expect you will hear from them today but good luck.

I found this contact info in another forum. Hope this will help

You can try PM-ing Albina Syrbu or Nastya Chertenkova, two of the Playrix staff members who monitor the Township forums.

Albina primarily replies to PMs, monitors/comments on threads, and deals with game/account troubleshooting.

Nastya primarily creates threads and makes important announcements.

Hi Ang,

If you could PM me your friend's information (town name/original level/platform/friend code/etc), I'll do my best to get Albina's (referenced above) attention and see what she can do.

Hi All,

Thanks for replying to my post

Graylady: Many of us reported in game at first we got a reply to say they had a look and the leader is indeed a cheater and can't be unblocked. Well, his account was hacked and is of course "cheating". We wrote again and got another reply saying they have passed all the information to the developers. That was almost a day ago but nothing has been done yet so far.

crj5414: Thanks for the info. I PMed Albina Syrbu before posting here as there was no reply. I'll try again now.

Amoria: Thanks and hopefully she'll see this soon!

To the staff at Playrix: The hacking needs to be stopped. Playrix has the responsibility of protecting their players accounts. Our leader's account needs to be fixed now otherwise it will affect our performance for at least 4 weeks. Ask any team at the top losing one member's score is just unacceptable. 4 weeks' hard work will go down the drain. Please fix this problem ASAP.

Attachment 10799
    Now at level 402 - avatar gone
    Thanks!

Thank you for your slow response playrix. We've now lost the game and dropped 17 places to NO. 27 on the GLB.

What's more our leader is still in the "racing" state and if you don't fix it before tomorrow we will still be one person less in the game and that will give us great disadvantage.

Can someone from playrix at least reply to me???

Ang, as you know it is not your leader playing that town now, kick that town out of your co-op. At least you will not be racing with 1 inactive town and be at a disadvantage.

As for the hacking, Playrix has little power over any social media. Your leader did not just lost his town, he lost a lot more then that. A hacker has to gain control over his accounts/device before getting control on his town.

Hi Graylady,

Since he's the leader, no one can kick him out...that's the main problem. If his account can't be fixed our coop will be finished. So far no one has left the coop and we're all waiting for playrix to find a solution soon.

Hi Ang,

Sorry, I forgot that aspect of the problem. I hope Playrix will find a way for you to keep the co-op.