Thread: Reporting Someone Cheating in Regatta

Reporting Someone Cheating in Regatta

Co-op name [removed], member [removed], picture of the devil with horns, has been cheating. The awesome regatta will never be fun until cheating a-holes are eliminated!!!
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-21-2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: if reported in-game, playrix will determine whether they're cheating - please don't prematurely share names.

I hope you have reported your suspicion ingame, with the things that could prove it, to Playrix, so they can investigate.

I do not see any sign of cheating in that town. Sorry but someone beating you in a regatta is not a sign of cheating.

Like DD said, you have to report this from within your game and send many screenshots to prove your point. Check the section Fair play - I think I found a cheater.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I do not see any sign of cheating in that town. Sorry but someone beating you in a regatta is not a sign of cheating.

Like DD said, you have to report this from within your game and send many screenshots to prove your point. Check the section Fair play - I think I found a cheater.
    Have to say I had a look too and couldn't see any signs of cheating, nothing looked out of the ordinary. I think it should be absolutely beyond doubt that someone is cheating before we start accusing people. I'd hate it if anyone thought/said it of me.

We were in second place late last night and now we are in fourth place the three teams ahead of us have almost less than half of the teammates we have and more than half aren't helping in their Coop team nor completing tasks not sure how they are beating us in the score when we have way more players completing tasks this sucks

Sandy, the number of members in the Coop is irrelevant, also the number of friends helping anyone (which you can't see anyway, and which can be a lot more than the other Coop members).
    The deciding factor are the number of racing members and - in case of a tie in the pts result - the overall time that was needed for doing all tasks. The latter is also something the competitors cannot see.
    Are you in the same Coop as Jaclyn above? if not, reporting it ingame is the only thing that might help you.

Report to playrix if you think they are cheating, but consider that false reports (intentional or not) take time away from investigating real cheaters.