Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie King View Post
    Hi Mcano. Your town is looking great. I especially love your “boardwalk” set up with your Mexican/Asian/Grill Factories. And, the windmill looks great near the waterfall. Your use of the lion statues has inspired me to start using zoo statues in my own town again - I haven’t done so in a while.

And lastly, I love your town name!
    Thank you! I like your town too. The way you decorated the central museum with the swan pond and the timber framed houses near the waterfall with the road and field of flowers in the center. Super cute!

jerseygirl.247
    I like your towns,

I would like to add some of you to my game friend list,

Macano3407
    Natalie KIng

I had send you guys a invite.

Love both of your towns. Mine is in working process.

Hi all

Not that I was away for very long, but almost 3 pages of new towns, yay It will take some time to explore.

Kim, Sweetie, already visited yours as promised - although it's still under construction, puzzles with state flags are already solvable (most of them, browsed through country/production zones by this moment). You must be now an expert in exports, LOL

Played a little with chinese decorations but when I googled that Chinese NY will be on february 16 - took everything away and now take orders for making something funny in my "mayor's playground", which now looks like huge open space

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post

Played a little with chinese decorations but when I googled that Chinese NY will be on february 16 - took everything away and now take orders for making something funny in my "mayor's playground", which now looks like huge open space
    oh what a fun idea, taking orders! <jumping up and down>

Thanks for adding the pic!!! that looks really nice; I love the puzzle-tiles-look of the floor!

as for new ideas: in February is also Valentine's day, you could give some heartily lovely environment "in preparation" for this

or, your wording made me think of a real playground - something for children, with all the related deco we have for that and them, and WITH them. At the moment, also the ice rink with the newly animated children and the other where they're building a snowman, would be fitting as long as we have snow.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-04-2018 at 09:27 PM. Reason: adding one N ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh what a fun idea, taking orders! <jumping up and down>
    Thanks for adding the pic!!! that looks really nice; I love the puzzle-tiles-look of the floor!

as for new ideas: in February is also Valentine's day, you could give some heartily lovely environment "in preparation" for this

or, your wording made me think of a real playground - something for children, with all the related deco we have for that and them, ad WITH them. At the moment, also the ice rink with the newly animated children and the other where they're building a snowman, would be fitting as long as we have snow.
    Thanks, _DD_
    meanwhile, I almost did what you said - looked inside my "box with treasures" and made a crazy mix of different seasonal decorations, including those of Valentine's day

Though the Mayor is an adult (according to passport, at least) he/she/me has a child inside I don't have much of "children" decorations, but will take a look at someone's playground with great interest

Though the Mayor is an adult (according to passport, at least) he/she/me has a child inside I don't have much of "children" decorations, but will take a look at someone's playground with great interest
    lol, all these official documents have no idea! that's a pity you don't have much of let's say children-related deco, to work with! I thought there is so much present, also in the zoo, that one can hardly avoid (to have) it. I've also built a children area both in my town (top left, close to the waterfall) and in my Zoo (more on the left side, but it's actually not so concentrated here, cos the whole thing is so much for children enjoyment ).
    I have seen similar arrangements in other towns, but also small, like mine, and would have loved to see what you make of it in that bigger area.

will have to look at your current chaos in town later (just because of the alliteration, and cos you said "crazy mix"), when I'm in the game again!

Ah, by saying "don't have much" I kept in mind animated decorations WITH children. Those in the zoo are nice and I used them here and there too, but seeing them standing still without children playing makes me sad. Well, maybe when summer comes back in township I'll try to make out smth of what I have, it's a nice idea

Speaking of CC - you are welcome, as always

Hi all

Not that I was away for very long, but almost 3 pages of new towns, yay It will take some time to explore.

Kim, Sweetie, already visited yours as promised - although it's still under construction, puzzles with state flags are already solvable (most of them, browsed through country/production zones by this moment). You must be now an expert in exports, LOL

Yesterday, I was just in the middle of sending a response to your post... And "boom" lost internet service... It effected many States who were on AT&T Universal. Anyway, here was my message (glad I copy everything after I type it )

Faye, yea we have been missing you . I am so glad you took a picture before you took it away. It was beautiful how you had it. I will take a look at what you have done with the mayor's playground, so let us know when it's finished. It's hard getting those decorations that require ingots (I guess I got that right, I am a little loopy today). It is a slow process, and I am out of land, so can't finish. Of course, I will change everything soon. One of the things I love about this game, takes a flick of your finger to create
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-05-2018 at 08:00 PM. Reason: I was sending not typing, geeze I am still loopey!

Quote Originally Posted by Sagangc62 View Post
    Sorry!! Co-Op name: Grammy with
    tag: GRQZM7. I’m level 61 & town is Hazel.
    Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    You have some good stuff going there! I like your little rec park area and all the water fountains by the houses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    I love realistic looking towns. Mine is still a work in progress but you’re all welcome to take a peek. I’ve lurked through other towns posted here and have borrowed ideas here and there.
    Waiting for lures to be made had relaxing tour through your towns, fellow mayors Such pleasant trip! Adding my voice to all deserved compliments made above, want to add one observation: although your towns wait for more land to be cleared they already have plan and if placed into real world would be a nice place to live - for me it's one of the main reasons to hit "like" button (OMG, hope I didn't miss one of yours?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Yesterday, I was just in the middle of sending a response to your post... And "boom" lost internet service... It effected many States who were on AT&T Universal. Anyway, here was my message (glad I copy everything after I type it )

Faye, yea we have been missing you . I am so glad you took a picture before you took it away. It was beautiful how you had it. I will take a look at what you have done with the mayor's playground, so let us know when it's finished. It's hard getting those decorations that require ingots (I guess I got that right, I am a little loopy today). It is a slow process, and I am out of land, so can't finish. Of course, I will change everything soon. One of the things I love about this game, takes a flick of your finger to create
    Missed you too

Not sure what is AT&T Universal... Was internet lost because of that huge snow storm in the USA? I saw it on a NASA photo, it's terrifying and terrific

Crazy mix is ready, I guess, 'cause when I try to add at least one thing it looks like a pile of old stuff from granny's attic
    Last edited by Faye; 01-05-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Waiting for lures to be made had relaxing tour through your towns, fellow mayors Such pleasant trip! Adding my voice to all deserved compliments made above, want to add one observation: although your towns wait for more land to be cleared they already have plan and if placed into real world would be a nice place to live - for me it's one of the main reasons to hit "like" button (OMG, hope I didn't miss one of yours?)

Missed you too

Not sure what is AT&T Universal... Was internet lost because of that huge snow storm in the USA? I saw it on a NASA photo, it's terrifying and terrific

Crazy mix is ready, I guess, 'cause when I try to add at least one thing it looks like a pile of old stuff from granny's attic
    Faye, they had a real mess. AT&T Universal is a huge phone/internet Company over here. Not sure what the problem was, but it effected many cities and companies. Really felt bad for their CS people, as people were slamming them pretty bad. Worse case was outage was from 24-72 hours. It is amazing when I think I come from a time of rotary phones, pay phones on the side of the road, phone books, no internet, no cell phones. Thought we had hit the "mother load" when "Pong" came out (lol). We have become quite spoiled with all this modern technology