Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 262
  1. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Macano, your town is very nice. Really like how your Greenhouse area is setup, Organhall area, and a nice touch with the lions beside your Art Gallery. You should be recommended for Colbart's Summer Tour of Towns . Happy Gaming
    Thank you! Your comment means so much to me. You are among three towns I’m obsessed with. I love how you had it decorated for Xmas. The lions by the art gallery are an homage to the art institute in Chicago where I’m from.

  2. #172
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    I love realistic looking towns. Mine is still a work in progress but you’re all welcome to take a peek. I’ve lurked through other towns posted here and have borrowed ideas here and there.


    Level 64
    Town: Villa Magnolia
    Co-op: Rising Farms
    Co-op Tag:#RSP26F
    Zoo Level:13
    Friend Code: 88N3MX
    Nice! I like how you have water going to the left of the big waterfall, passing the windmill and ducks!

  3. #173
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    Thank you! Your comment means so much to me. You are among three towns I’m obsessed with. I love how you had it decorated for Xmas. The lions by the art gallery are an homage to the art institute in Chicago where I’m from.
    Well, thank you my dear, I have been at it a long time, in April will be two years... So it does take time (and patience, which I mostly "lacked" in the earlier days-lol). I like the homage to the Chicago Art Institute. That is kind of what my new "vision" is for my town, paying homage to as many countries as I can by what they are known for, symbols, monuments, trees, flowers, etc. I need more land though, so I am kind of at a stand still at the moment. When I am done, everyone can play the game, "I spy with my little eyes" to see if their country has been represented

  4. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Well, thank you my dear, I have been at it a long time, in April will be two years... So it does take time (and patience, which I mostly "lacked" in the earlier days-lol). I like the homage to the Chicago Art Institute. That is kind of what my new "vision" is for my town, paying homage to as many countries as I can by what they are known for, symbols, monuments, trees, flowers, etc. I need more land though, so I am kind of at a stand still at the moment. When I am done, everyone can play the game, "I spy with my little eyes" to see if their country has been represented
    I look forward to checking it out when it’s done.

  5. #175
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I "borrowed" the island idea (in middle of lake) from Ralph
    I love all the houses you have with flowers on the waters edge! What is that little round castle lokking thing you have in the water a bit below your HOL? I don't recognize it and I like it!

  6. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Nice! I like how you have water going to the left of the big waterfall, passing the windmill and ducks!
    Thank you! I like how you have your factories set up with fields next to or in front them.

  7. #177
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    Thank you! I like how you have your factories set up with fields next to or in front them.
    Also, my bad... I did not give you a proper Welcome to the Forum

  8. #178
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Well, thank you my dear, I have been at it a long time, in April will be two years... So it does take time (and patience, which I mostly "lacked" in the earlier days-lol). I like the homage to the Chicago Art Institute. That is kind of what my new "vision" is for my town, paying homage to as many countries as I can by what they are known for, symbols, monuments, trees, flowers, etc. I need more land though, so I am kind of at a stand still at the moment. When I am done, everyone can play the game, "I spy with my little eyes" to see if their country has been represented
    It is lovely, but I have realized I don't know my flags well, need to work on that!

  9. #179
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    Thank you! I like how you have your factories set up with fields next to or in front them.
    Thank you, it makes them easier to count for crop growing regatta tasks. Though my original intention was to grow the corresponding factorie's needed crop in their own fields, it usually doesn't work out that way.

  10. #180
    Junior Member Natalie King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    I love realistic looking towns. Mine is still a work in progress but you’re all welcome to take a peek. I’ve lurked through other towns posted here and have borrowed ideas here and there.
    Hi Mcano. Your town is looking great. I especially love your “boardwalk” set up with your Mexican/Asian/Grill Factories. And, the windmill looks great near the waterfall. Your use of the lion statues has inspired me to start using zoo statues in my own town again - I haven’t done so in a while.

    And lastly, I love your town name!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •