Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Town- Hazel

I think mine is pretty realistic! It’s the OCD in me 😆

jerseygirl.247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagangc62 View Post
    I think mine is pretty realistic! It’s the OCD in me
    What is your towns name , and co-op number so I can find you.

Sorry!! Co-Op name: Grammy with
    tag: GRQZM7. I’m level 61 & town is Hazel.

You have some good stuff going there! I like your little rec park area and all the water fountains by the houses!

LOL Sagang, I found yours it looks very nice. You are doing a great job. Also, you are in good OCD company here on Township, most of us has it in one form or another. Welcome to the Forum too, we are glad you decided to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    You have some good stuff going there! I like your little rec park area and all the water fountains by the houses!
    Got yours too, It was Peeps Town? Anyway, really liked how you set up your castle area. I didn't think I could see Kindle players towns, guess they are compatible I am on IOS... Anyway nice job too
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 12-31-2017 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Had Hazel/combined post

Thanks ☺️. I loved looking a your towns also- it took me a little time to figure out how to find them. I love this game and the people I have met are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post

Got yours too, It was Peeps Town? Anyway, really liked how you set up your castle area. I didn't think I could see Kindle players towns, guess they are compatible I am on IOS... Anyway nice job too
    Thank you Sweetness! Yes, Peeps Town. I am trying to make a large lake down in the right side area, but the expansions are taking forever! Always need saws. I saw someone once who had a dock looking area in the middle of their lake with some little houses and stuff, trying to eventually do something like that.

I love realistic looking towns. Mine is still a work in progress but you’re all welcome to take a peek. I’ve lurked through other towns posted here and have borrowed ideas here and there.
    Last edited by Mcano3407; 03-07-2018 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Add town name

Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    I love realistic looking towns. Mine is still a work in progress but you’re all welcome to take a peek. I’ve lurked through other towns posted here and have borrowed ideas here and there.

Level 64
    Town: Villa Magnolia
    Co-op: Rising Farms
    Co-op Tag:#RSP26F
    Zoo Level:13
    Friend Code: 88N3MX
    Macano, your town is very nice. Really like how your Greenhouse area is setup, Organhall area, and a nice touch with the lions beside your Art Gallery. You should be recommended for Colbart's Summer Tour of Towns . Happy Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Thank you Sweetness! Yes, Peeps Town. I am trying to make a large lake down in the right side area, but the expansions are taking forever! Always need saws. I saw someone once who had a dock looking area in the middle of their lake with some little houses and stuff, trying to eventually do something like that.
    I "borrowed" the island idea (in middle of lake) from Ralph