Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I'm still a far ways to go to being a realistic town. Need to expand my town more (but the expansion items are not that fast to get). But I try to make it as realistic as possible (with some crowded buildings on a corner that needs to be put in their proper place lol)

You can have a squizz at my town Vicki. 😀

I try to make mine realistic. The roads are connected and make sense. I think about things like...the pizza parlor is next to the bowling alley. I put housing next to the university for the dorms. The rocket launcher is near the airport. My ocd kicks in if it doesnt make sense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    I try to make mine realistic. The roads are connected and make sense. I think about things like...the pizza parlor is next to the bowling alley. I put housing next to the university for the dorms. The rocket launcher is near the airport. My ocd kicks in if it doesnt make sense lol.
    Toooo funny... My OCD kicks in too... My town and zoo has to look like a real town, except for a "corner I keep" for current Holiday stuff... I could not stand it and had to decorate already for Halloween... I tried to wait until October, but just couldn't make it until then...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    If you want gorgeous take a look at Lorna G town in Lorna G coop. It is not realistic but it is an amazing work of art.
    I agree! I love the way she created a sense of elevation change ... looks like everything is climbing up a hillside! Beautiful!

I love looking at other players towns - gives me great ideas for my own. Same with the zoo. Mine is on the realistic side with some fantasy thrown in. Thanks for sharing all of yours!!

And yes...Lorna G (in co-op Lorna G) is quite something!

Town level: 64
    Zoo level: 12
    Town name: Haven
    Co-op: #EXZW62
    Last edited by havenoc; 10-04-2017 at 07:23 PM.

I think my town is also realistic.

Update:

未标题-1.jpg未标题-10.jpg未标题-5.jpg未标题-11.jpg未标题-7.jpg未标题-8.jpg未标题-9.jpg

Before:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alec; 12-27-2017 at 12:54 AM.

People have told me they would love to live in my town, so i guess that makes it realistic lol. My biggest pet peeve is roads that arent connected or that go nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    People have told me they would love to live in my town, so i guess that makes it realistic lol. My biggest pet peeve is roads that arent connected or that go nowhere.
    LOL, that's a pet peeve of mine as well.

I've finally completed my farm area, but I need just a little more space at the top to wrap the road fully around.

I’m not even going for realistic yet and I think I’d find it impossible to achieve while still worrying about population. Much easier to say I’m actually aiming for function over form on purpose, and pretend I’m not crazy jealous, lol.