Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Garden At Night

If not implemented as a cycle, I think there could be a switch button like a "garden night mode" where could you at least look at your garden at night and then come back to your storyline .

Otherwise it is hard to add this element, cause there is a story line and the big amount of task are addicted to daylight.

End of the tea ceremony allows us to see the garden at night,it is lovely, if any body have ideas share us.

Dusk & Day light option

Would really love to have dusk and day option so we can have the evening look with just a little light left from the day yet the lights from the lamps will shine bright. This would be especially wonderful option to have during Christmas time so we can see the garden, house and street glowing from all the gorgeous xmas lights!! Which I absolutely LOVE by the way!!
    P.S. I would also REALLY love to be able to zoom out if I want to so that I can see the whole garden. Especially for the holiday time to see the courtyard and house all together.

I too want there to be a night mode!! just got to install floating lanterns in fountain basin and street lights, Austin even mentions how โ€œthese would look great at night!โ€ or something like that, leading me to believe that may be possible, if not now then soon... but donโ€™t see anywhere where that is the case. Please work on this as next or future updates!! would really boost your game! thanks!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒโœจ