Thread: Upgrading?

Upgrading?

I'm at a point where I can start to do some upgrading. Does anyone have any advice regarding which ones benefit the most or is there a specific method you use? Like...upgrading one thing at the time until it's completed. Just anything you can pitch in to help me make some choices. Lol..

Hi Jess

If you play many times each day, you could start with your trains. Reducing the waiting time means more deliveries, more materials for your buildings.

If you prefer to upgrade your factories, start with the most useful : dairy, sugar and bakery.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I would recommend upgrading your trains first since they bring the mining tools used to mine the ore and make the ingots used for the upgrades.

Hello!

Please be sure to review the Township Guide sticky in this sub-forum. It contains links to quite a few threads -- including, "Upgrading Factories."

I'd also recommend going for trains first. Speeding up the time/xp is useful in finishing Community Buildings, collecting ore to make ingots, and levelling up more quickly. You can then sell extra tools for some decent coin.
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-20-2017 at 05:39 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.