View Poll Results: Which platform do you use to play Gardenscapes?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I play on a mobile device (ios, Android, Kindle, etc.)

15 68.18%
  • I play on Facebook or Facebook Gameroom

3 13.64%
  • I play on both!

4 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Play Gardenscapes?

How Do You Play Gardenscapes?

Just trying to get a feel for which platforms forum users are on, and test out this poll feature*

If you play both versions, I would be interested to read which one you prefer, if any!

To be clear, for anyone who doesn't know, the Facebook/Gameroom and mobile games are separate, i.e. they do not sync. However, you can have separate games on each platform.

EDIT: Since poll responses aren't public, feel free to post your answer as well if you're so inclined Also, indicating which you play in your signature is a good idea. It really helps when we give tips and support. See the Forums Guide for how to edit your signature.

I have two games. I'm on level 812 on mobile, and 40ish? on Facebook. It's nice to play on a larger screen, and it's kind of fun to revisit old levels.

*reposting already because I've learned you cannot edit poll choices once they have been posted.
    Last edited by Honor; 08-21-2017 at 11:24 PM.

I am mobile player with 1551 level, still waiting for more... I am not in fb and no need to be 😃

I play on my phone... However, I'm linked via Facebook... Is there a difference that way?? I don't have access to a laptop/desktop so I've never tried.
    Last edited by Shaynuh; 08-21-2017 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Emogi from my phone wasn't recognized by vbulletin

I play on my android tablet. I avoid Facebook. I don't want to annoy my Facebook people with game posts and many games ask permission to make posts. I don't know if Gardenscapes does but I just don't play through Facebook with any game.

It's a bit confusing. There are two versions of Gardenscapes:

• Gardenscapes Mobile - Played on mobile devices. Connects to your Facebook account for backup and exchanging lives.
    • Gardenscapes Facebook/Gameroom - Played on Facebook (in a web browser) or in Facebook's Gameroom program (on desktop). Also connected to your Facebook account, but not compatible with the Mobile version (i.e. it does not sync).

They are for most purposes the exact same game. Facebook/Gameroom gets updates later (thus has fewer levels most of the time), and the events happen at different times. But the gameplay and levels are the same, at least for the same updates (though if a level is changed in the Mobile version, that won't reflect in Facebook/Gameroom until the next update AFAIK.)

However, you will never be able to get the exact progress you've made in Gameroom onto your mobile, and vice versa. You can only send and receive lives from players who are on the same platform.

So for example I have a game on mobile at level 812, and a game on Facebook at level 40ish. Some of my friends are on both as well, so I can send them lives on both platforms, but they have to be collected on the same platform they were sent from. If I send a mobile life to someone who only plays on facebook, they are out of luck.

Does that make sense?

I like it - kind of fun to play as a newbie again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynuh View Post
    I play on my phone... However, I'm linked via Facebook... Is there a difference that way?? I don't have access to a laptop/desktop so I've never tried.
    Last edited by Honor; 10-29-2017 at 04:03 AM.

Are you sure you don't want to relive Level 77?

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    I am mobile player with 1551 level, still waiting for more... I am not in fb and no need to be

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Are you sure you don't want to relive Level 77?
    Haha. Yup Your previous post got a lot of sense 😀

If comes bout FB well... Its good for people with a lot of time, i prefer more real keeping touch with friends and family (old fashion, You know) 😃 But yes i would love to play again any level of GS cause i am with this game from very first time and beating levels at some parts of my live would like bring back my memories also Either way there was not any level hard enough for me 😛

Oh hay-ell, ain't no way I'd start another account! Playrix gets far too much of my time as it is! Lol

I would like the game of my smartphone to be merged with Facebook. Please make an update with it. I like to play on the road, but I could play longer and more efficiently at home at my laptop. I am not interested in the laptop again from the beginning to have to start. I'm level 101 on my smartphone. I like the game very much and would like to continue playing. Kindley regards Sascha.

Bonjour, je suis niveau 1510 je joue sur ma tablette à la maison et sur mon téléphone android en extérieur.
    J'ai synchronisé les deux avec Facebook
    Bonne journée