Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich Fields, Zoo, and Factories

Rich Fields, Zoo, and Factories

You need to put Rich Fields in the Labratories as a permanent tool. Also you need to make button for the Zoo at the bottom of screen like the Train and Planes so it would be easier to get to. We need more factories at higher levels too. Just something for you'll to think about

hi Robert,

the extra button for the zoo (and others) has been ruled out by the Devs already; pls check here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

And I am not keen on more factories; more planning and organizing, more running around and checking back and forth, less room... what for?

I went to link, says no weather changes, but yall did snow during the Christmas season and that is a weather change, also I build websites so I know you can implement just about anything in this game, the list of things you are showing that cannot be implemented are just things the township moderators don't want to do. Because I have been doing websites for the last 15 years and implementing games into them and all kinds of animations, you just have to do what the players of the game want or not. Have a good day or night depending on where you are.

Not that I want to dispute what you say and being a professional software engineer for over 40 years working for major computer manufacturers, I dare say I know a thing or two about the subject but...

From time to time people complain about the amount of memory the game chews up on their device. It's one thing to completely replace a graphics set with images of houses with snow, terrain with snow, and the occasional flurries. It's another to maintain multiple sets of graphics, day / night, rain slicked houses / streets, again both day and night, 360 degree rotations, yada yada. Notice that when people said "I don't celebrate Christmas, can I have the original houses back?" that the answer was "No". So, no "dynamic weather changes".

I imagine that some of the reluctance to introduce multiple graphic sets would be a tradeoff between providing some eye candy versus dramatically increasing the storage requirement on the devices. So, I agree with you on that all things are doable with a certain amount of programming but there are sometimes an overriding non-technical reason for it.

Das Einzige, was ich dem als sehr unhöflich empfundenen Robert zugestehe, ist, dass die Devs bzgl. cannot und will not und want not nicht sehr deutlich unterscheiden. Aber es sind ziemlich sicher ihre Entscheidungen, nicht unsere.

Ich muss zugeben, dass ich neugierig bin, warum du deine Antwort auf Deutsch geschrieben hast. Eigentlich habe ich es amüsiert und es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu erklären. Es ist fast wie im geheimen Code zu sprechen.

Speaking of practical reasons for not doing things. Buttons....

Folks have asked for more buttons at the bottom, Zoo, Mine, Boats, Barn, Marketplace, and Regatta immediately come to mind. Add to what's already there plus one for the events (like the current fishing button), and you'll end up with the entire bottom of the screen taken up by buttons.

Things are always encroaching on the game play area, chat flyout, regatta active task, friends, edit mode, game data in the upper left and right corners. How many times have you tried to zoom or scroll and opened one of those windows instead. Happens to me all the time, maybe I've just got those kind of fingers And I play on a 10" tablet, I can't imagine playing on a phone.

Anyway, I bet it's difficult to satisfy all those requests for buttons and have to decide which are more worthy than others. Better to say "No More Buttons"

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Ich muss zugeben, dass ich neugierig bin, warum du deine Antwort auf Deutsch geschrieben hast. Eigentlich habe ich es amüsiert und es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu erklären. Es ist fast wie im geheimen Code zu sprechen.
    It was cos I wasn't in the mood to put any more energy in trying to help Robert, in this case by thinking/writing in English, esp. as he's so convinced of his opinion that he doesn't listen IMO, but I wanted to contradict to some of his statements. Anyone interested can throw it into a translator, instead of me.

You did well, btw!! Das war schon sehr gut. I wouldn't mind using my mother tongue as code, LOL.

This is one where I really really hope the devs will change their mind, or at least let us choose which buttons we want. I would choose to have all of them, even on the phone. Port, mine, zoo, barn, maybe even town hall or favorite factories. But I'm crazy and I don't care what my screen looks like

Or... I wouldn't mind at all if I could move the zoo and port! Right now I keep my market, barn, helicopter, mine & foundries next to the train station, so I have a "headquarters" in the southwest corner. It bugs me that I can't have the port & zoo easily accessible from there.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Speaking of practical reasons for not doing things. Buttons....

Folks have asked for more buttons at the bottom, Zoo, Mine, Boats, Barn, Marketplace, and Regatta immediately come to mind. Add to what's already there plus one for the events (like the current fishing button), and you'll end up with the entire bottom of the screen taken up by buttons.

Things are always encroaching on the game play area, chat flyout, regatta active task, friends, edit mode, game data in the upper left and right corners. How many times have you tried to zoom or scroll and opened one of those windows instead. Happens to me all the time, maybe I've just got those kind of fingers And I play on a 10" tablet, I can't imagine playing on a phone.

Anyway, I bet it's difficult to satisfy all those requests for buttons and have to decide which are more worthy than others. Better to say "No More Buttons"

I wouldn't mind more buttons if they were stored in a slide out like chat.....plenty of room on the bottom for the arrow.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad