Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Various Ideas (Factories, Fruit Trees, etc.)

Various Ideas (Factories, Fruit Trees, etc.)

Create a Pet Shop Factory. Add allocation to the "Feed Mill" for feeding the pets. Add an "Exotic Island" to pick exotic pets brought by a new ship.

A Transport Dealer Factory

To create a "Transport Dealer Factory" where to get hot air ballons, bicycles, motorcycles, carriage coach, automobiles, trains, aircraft. The mine would give ore, plastic-from plastic factory, and cotton and silk.

I was wondering of the possibility to also create a stable for horses for the carriage coach, if that idea would be use.

Factory and More Factories

Thinking about factories, Here are some ideas:
    1. "Electronic Device Factory" (EDF) to develop: Diodes, Resistors, Capacitors (ceramic disk, electrolytic), integrated Circuits
    This factory will feed from: plastic, ceramic, glass (sand from mine), and ore
    2. "Communication Factory" to develop: Telegraphy, Telephone, Radio Consoles, TV Consoles, PC, Cameras, Video Cameras, Laptop, mobils, Note Pads
    This factory will feed from: plastic, "EDF", glass (sand from mine), wood, and ore, and magnet from mine
    3. "Analogue Device Factory" to develop: thermometer, bathroom scale, speedometer, planimeter, analogue watch
    This factory will feed from: plastic, mercury from the mine, ore, magnets from the mine, glass (sand from mine), rubber
    4. "Chronometry Factory" to develop: sundials, sand clock, Pendulum Clock, Digital Watches
    This factoey will feed from: plastic, "EDF", wood, ore, sand, glass, silk/cotton, and magnet from mine
    5. "Music Factory" to develop: Piano, trumpets, guitars, drums...
    This factory will feed from: ore, leather (from cattle), wood, plastic, rubber, "EDF", and magnet from mine
    6. "Beach or Sandy Shore Supply Factory" to develop: beach blanket, beach towels, sunglasses, beach bags, swimsuit, beach umbrella, cooler, fishing poles, flotation devices, googles, snorkel & fins
    This factory will feed from: cotton, silk, plastic, ore, glass
    7. "Pharmacy Factory" to develop: prescriptions, body lotion, comb & brush, First Aid Kit, insect repellent, toothbrush, shampoo & conditioner, razor & shaving gel...
    This factory will feed from: coconut oil, egg yolks, avocado, mineral oil from mine, lemons, "Perfum Factory", plastic, wax, olive oil, animal fat
    Last edited by Isabell; 07-15-2017 at 03:19 AM.

Factory and then factories

These are other ideas that i posted previously this morning and the thread disappeared. They are as follow:
    1. "Electronic Device Factory" (EDF) to develop the following: resistors, diodes, capacitors, integrated circuits
    The factory will feed from: plastic, ceramic, glass (sand from the mine), and ore
    2. "Communication factory" to develop: telegraphy, telephone, TV consoles, Radio consoles, cameras, video cameras, PC, Laptop, mobiles, note pad
    The factory will feed from: plastic, EDF, glass from sand in the mine, wood, ore, cotton
    3. "Analogue Device Factory" to develop: thermometer, bathroom scale, speedometer, planimeter, analogue watches
    The factory will feed from: plastic, mercury from the mine, ore, rubber, magnets from the mine
    4. "Chronometry Factory" to develop: sand clock, sundials, Pendulum clock, Digital watches
    The factory will feed from: plastic, wood, sand, ore, EDF
    5. "Music Factory" to develop: piano, trumpets, guitars, drums...
    The factory will feed from: ore, leather from cattle, wood, plastic, EDF
    6. "Beach or Sandy Shore supply Factory" to develop: beach blankets, beach towels, sunglasses, beach bags, swimsuit, beach umbrella, cooler, flotation devices, goggles, snorkel & fins...
    7. "Pharmacy Factory" to develop: prescriptions, body lotions, comb & brush, First Aid Kit, insect repellent, toothbrush, shampoo & conditioner, razor & shaving gel

These are some great ideas, I hope to see at least some of them in the future.

Town Rotation

Is it possible to have the ability to view you town from different points of view ?, perhaps rotate 180 or 360 degrees ?

Fruit Trees & Factory

Any chance for fruit trees you can harvest and a factory to make new products ?

Infinite Factories

This is fun...

School Supply Factory: calculators, pencil box, crayons, pencil sharpener, eraser, glue stick, plastic folder, lunch box, note book, back pack
    Feed from: wood, clay, ore, "Electronic Device Factory" (mentioned previously), cotton, plastic, rubber, and of course ink...

Thinking about ink, there are few sources where that could come from: black walnut, red onion skin, tea, turmeric, mineral salts (from mine or sea), iron oxidice (from mine), magenta leave, avocado pit, octopus's ink (got to let more sea animals come out somewhere in the process)... just few ideas

Dental Supply Factory: tooth paste (salt from sea or mine), tooth brush, Lidocaine, dental floss (cotton & wax), dental guard (rubber), mouth wash (mint, cane sugar), pet oral care, oral irrigator (Electronic Device Factory, plastic, ore, rubber)

Craft Supply Factory: mirror, sea shells, frames, photo album, baskets, scrap book, fabric, yarn and needle, floral decor.,paint and brushes, storage- organizer, scissors, measuring tape...

Then I was thinking about hardware Factory, but it is too general so in the case that you need more factories you may divide this in specifics as follow:
    Electrical Supply Factory... wire, connectors, junction boxes, outlet, electrical plier, electrical tape, voltimeter, soldier machine

Masonry Supply Favtory: brick,stucco, concrete, trowel, reinforcing bars, grout, gravel, cold chisel, shovel

Plumbing Supply Factory: pipe, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, showers, duct tape, propane torch, pliers, hacksaw, wrench, tubing cutter, plunger

Gardening Supply Factory: rake, pruner, hand trowel, shears, lawn mower, garden hose, forks and spades, dutch hoe, wheelbarrow, loppers
    Last edited by Isabell; 07-16-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Patriotic and unique

I was thinking that maybe everyone playing on this game would like to see something from their country of origin. Restaurants are unique and special because they bring remembrances of our food, our gatherings. I do not have the statistic, but measuring for what I have read I could tell some countries.
    Istanbul food include menemem, kebab...
    Spain food include paella, gazpacho, spanish omelet, turron.
    France food include fleur de sel, crepes, coq au vin, bouillabaisse...
    Puerto Rico: arroz con dulce, asopao, arroz con gandules y lechon
    Portugal: caldo verde, linguica, feijoada, caldeirada...
    Russia: beef stroganoff, borscht, pirozhki, solianka...
    Greece: gyro, barbouni, dolmades, horiatiki, keftedes
    Germany: sauerbraten, spätzle, bratwurst, maultasche...
    A little research on countries and perhaps we can have restaurants, sports, architecture, our holidays...