Page 97 of 102 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Spilled milk. I won't buy any more boxes until after Windows get an update if ever.

Next question. Has anyone notice the game lagging? WTH!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-18-2020 at 07:05 AM. Reason: rule 4.d
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Please Playrix...during these trying times, uplift us with an update that removes winter!!! Please???

And maybe an upgrade so the zoo won't disappear??

(just lost mine for the 9th time in one year)

I am very grateful for these threads. I started a Windows town a month or so ago to apply everything I learned building my Android town and I have absolutely decided I will not start the zoo in Windows, especially with this problem still happening but probably never. I see so many people say they've rebuilt x times and I have to ask...why? The zoo is a resource hog that throws off the materials you get by train, making it much harder to build CBs, and you get nothing back!!! Why put up with the frustration and all of the loss?
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, no co-op

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittery32 View Post
    Please Playrix...during these trying times, uplift us with an update that removes winter!!! Please???
    Hi! The deveopers never come around here, we are just players helping players, so you'd be better off sending them a message thru the game and adding your voice to the many who have already expressed their frustration over this.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, no co-op

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

I also restarted the game on an android tablet. Lessons learned from Windows...DON'T do the zoo, or build the mint or jewelry store. Also, I am only building CB's that I like the look of as well as being careful about which homes I build. Progress is slower, but these days, who cares?

Hi gggillis, I am having the same problem with blurry icons over the factory, mine also started after the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    ... I see so many people say they've rebuilt x times and I have to ask...why? The zoo is a resource hog that throws off the materials you get by train, making it much harder to build CBs, and you get nothing back!!! Why put up with the frustration and all of the loss?
    I believe, because one cannot know this, if one doesn't play several towns, the less in different versions. Instead and normally, you play and try to advance and if sthg like a vanishing zoo happens, you can't believe it and try to repair it...
    and usually, it does get solved!

and you'd know even less about the estimate/opinion whether the zoo or any area is "worth" working on it. That's ingame knowledge and judgement (after playing a while normally, that is).

I also think I wouldn't try to repair more than once (i.e. 2 times as a whole), but both the zoo situation, the inability of Playrix (and Microsoft) to repair it - plus Playrix' silence on all such things - is extreme.
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-31-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon 2 View Post
    Hi gggillis, I am having the same problem with blurry icons over the factory, mine also started after the last update.
    Hi Shannon. I reported it. Went back and forth a bit. Then dropped it. Wasn't a big enough factor in gameplay to mess with
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

hi
    i'm hoping someone here will know?
    I wanted to know if, on Windows Township, does it save without Facebook. What has happened is this, i got bored and started a game on windows 10.(already have a game on android) the computer crashed and they sent me a new one(killed the CPU and MB after just over a month) and of course lost the game, or so i thought. I installed township again and it started at level 1. so i contacted support. after many back and forth they have my game(took a while to convince them it was mine as i didn't have the code or much personal info on it) and they asked me to uninstall/reinstall township and then re-connect to the same social network account it was associated with. But, i'm not on or ever was on FB so I don't know if TS would have been saved anywhere or, if when i uninstall/reinstall which game if any would be restored. or would i lose them both?
    thx