Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to post a new thread but it looks like this might be the location.

It would be nice to be able to buy land without clearing it so that I can have some natural areas, especially with the bunnies and the deer and all the things involved in the natural area.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassell View Post
    I’m having a hard time figuring out how to post a new thread but it looks like this might be the location.
    Hi Kassell, and welcome to the forum
    hm, you are on page 93 of an existing thread, which is about Windows related things.
    To post a new thread, look for this button:

Screenshot_20200220-094927.jpg (tap to enlarge)

In this case:
    It would be nice to be able to buy land without clearing it so that I can have some natural areas, especially with the bunnies and the deer and all the things involved in the natural area.
    your wish would be best posted in the Wishlist subforum, see pic above,
    and actually it has been wished for so often that it's on the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list already.
    You can also see it on the pic above, it's a sticky, and the link is here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

Look in the first section at the end

The thread has a "success story" at the end, and although my impression is that the Devs haven't taken an idea from there in quite some time, there's still hope.
    Until then, the Wildpark is a good "workaround"; it can be changed to several different natural displays, and it has animals on it (just shake/move it from time to time *g*).
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-20-2020 at 09:03 AM.

Cristo Rey is my Township game on my Microsoft Nokia Lumina 950 phone. Microsoft no longer supports Township. How do I transfer this game I have been playing for 3 years to my HP Windows computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie Beach View Post
    Cristo Rey is my Township game on my Microsoft Nokia Lumina 950 phone. Microsoft no longer supports Township. How do I transfer this game I have been playing for 3 years to my HP Windows computer?
    You've got a reply to your other post, in the Android-update-thread...

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1639384

The Tale of Tow Ernies

This may clear up some of the difference on the systems. With a little help from "My Two Ernies"

Meet Ernie PC
    Ernie PC.jpg
    Notice the number of likes he has?

Now meet Kindle Ernie
    Ernie Kindle.jpg
    That is quite a difference in the number of likes don't you agree?

I noticed this since I picked up playing my 4 year old game on my newish Fire 10. I still play mainly on PC. But, I can see why Playrix supports the mobiles so much more than they support PC

Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

And this is the current Ernie on Android:
    Screenshot_20200225-Ernie-min.jpg (tap to enlarge)

What amazes me even more atm is that it's the same town (layout) in all versions.

I believe I have seen different towns for Ernie before, which made me think they exchange the towns/players for Ernie sometimes - did you notice something similar?
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-25-2020 at 05:49 AM. Reason: had to minimize pic size

Ok so Ernie on my Kindle now shows 74,167.869 so that's an increase of 39,766 since approximately 17:30 Central Standard Time US.

When did you take your capture DD?

The change in Ernie on PC was 934 in about the same time.

Big difference!
    Thank you, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Ok so Ernie on my Kindle now shows 74,167.869 so that's an increase of 39,766 since approximately 17:30 Central Standard Time US.

When did you take your capture DD?

The change in Ernie on PC was 934 in about the same time.

Big difference!
    Still, it's almost 1k on PC ...

My pic was taken anew, i.e. from approx. the time of my post.
    This morning it shows 74 186 679 at 7 am my time. Ppl are busy, eh *g*

But this shows why Playrix lags on it's support for PC. That's 38000 more on mobile in a roughly 12 hour period.

Will I stop playing on PC? No
    Do I understand a bit more on why PC is lagging behind? Yes, don't like it really but I understand it.
    Thank you, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    But this shows why Playrix lags on it's support for PC. ...
    How / why? It shows there are more mobile players, but it was stated before that there are millions.

What do you conclude from it for support? (except that they might be overwhelmed)