Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Litchi

I'm a bit perplexed as to why we have the pre-historic world again. I'm saving my nautical miles for a later date. You could always use the miles to pick a gift and then sell it, which is what I've done before.
    I recently had the COLOURING BLOCKS game again, so I competed for what I wanted and sold the stuff that I didn't.

I really don't think the creators are bothered if we leave or stay, they've probably made enough money off the adverts and people buying T-cash( just so they can get a gold trophy.)

I have to admit that the bingo ads are very annoying, they must think that we're all gamblers, or it's a subliminal message to get us to become gamblers.
    I feel your pain with the ads, as a few months ago, my ads were sticking/not rewarding me for watching them, so I contacted Playrix via their report a problem link, and touch wood, it has only happened to me a couple of times since.

But yeah, the continuous bingo ad is very annoying.
    I thought it was something to do with what helicopter orders I had, hence the repetition, but after clearing them, no, it's still the same.
    Last edited by Woodyville; 10-21-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    I got the co-op tag fixed a couple of weeks ago. So that is a non issue.
    They were very quick to respond on it.
    So that was another issue, it's over and you now saw that "Windows" is not offered as platform anymore. Then I would do as suggested above: I would report it to Playrix as an error in/re. their Helpshift choices/description and / or an error in their the report form - and see what they say.

**If** you have an open ticket already at the moment, you can't add it, or rather, I would recommend not to mix two topics. Wait till the current one is closed.
    You're welcome, and good luck, also with the Doc appointments

As for the link to your other question: you should give the readers here a hint, what you expect/want from them, lol, not just throw it in here

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    Litchi

I'm a bit perplexed as to why we have the pre-historic world again. I'm saving my nautical miles for a later date. You could always use the miles to pick a gift and then sell it, which is what I've done before.
    I recently had the COLOURING BLOCKS game again, so I competed for what I wanted and sold the stuff that I didn't.

I really don't think the creators are bothered if we leave or stay, they've probably made enough money off the adverts and people buying T-cash( just so they can get a gold trophy.)

I have to admit that the bingo ads are very annoying, they must think that we're all gamblers, or it's a subliminal message to get us to become gamblers.
    I feel your pain with the ads, as a few months ago, my ads were sticking/not rewarding me for watching them, so I contacted Playrix via their report a problem link, and touch wood, it has only happened to me a couple of times since.

But yeah, the continuous bingo ad is very annoying.
    I thought it was something to do with what helicopter orders I had, hence the repetition, but after clearing them, no, it's still the same.
    Well I am not surprised at all. 2 event repeats, then a regatta theme repeat. They have done this before on windows. We are getting updates every 2 months, while the main platforms getting them monthly and there are also beta peaks, and last time there was even a beta test for them They don't care that much about windows, especially now, that microsoft will stop distributing updates for windows phones. Their main source of income is mobile, not PC. Usually people play steam games on PC, not microsoft store games (except maybe Forza Horizon), and it's a mobile game after all...

We were 1 year behind for months, now we are more, than 1 year behind. Still, it's not hopeless, because this delay is likely to be caused by the problem I wrote above about microsoft and windows phones. The real question is what they are going to do, how they handle it, basically losing every windows phone player, unless they switch to a tablet or PC. What they really screw up about it, is that they do not inform us ever.

I also have a low level town (level 45) on android and what is most frustrating to me, is I get 3 times more barn tools from trains there. Yes, exactly three times more, and I have been monitoring my trains for days even when i was building a CB and when I wasn't building anything. I hope that maybe if they won't support windows anymore, at least let us somehow transfer our progress over to a supported platform. If not the whole town as it stands, at least the level, coins, t-cash, upgrades...

I can't link my android progress on the notebook, it pulls a progress from scratch, is there any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Orlandini View Post
    I can't link my android progress on the notebook, it pulls a progress from scratch, is there any solution?
    Hi Carla welcome to the forum . If your notebook is Windows then you won't be able to link your Android Township to it. This is because they aren't compatible. We have 3 platforms that are not compatible with each other they are:

-IOS/Android/Kindle
    -Mac
    -Windows.