Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Hi everybody,

since the PC of my husband broke down he would like to sync his Windows town to another PC, is this possible?
    He is level 66 and it would be a mess for him to start over again
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytown View Post
    Hi everybody,

since the PC of my husband broke down he would like to sync his Windows town to another PC, is this possible?
    He is level 66 and it would be a mess for him to start over again
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi Kaytown, follow this link to see how to transfer progress to another device.

Thank you Bessville for your quick reply!
    Unfortunately he doesn't use facebook and now he can't get on the Internet right now anyway
    That doesn't look good at all... Are there any other options?

The symbol on the pic is it for Google Play for Android. So he only has one chance via facebook and as he doesn't have a facebook account, I guess he's a screw-up
    Last edited by Kaytown; 08-17-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Thank you Bessville for your quick reply!
    Unfortunately he doesn't use facebook and now he can't get on the Internet right now anyway
    That doesn't look good at all... Are there any other options?
    The symbol on the pic is it for Google Play for Android. So he only has one chance via facebook and as he doesn't have a facebook account, I guess he's a screw-up
    When he has Internet again, and remembers any data of his old town, he could contact CS from his new town on the new PC and ask them nicely to transfer his old town. I remember having read here somewhere about this option.

But he needs to give them enough data to find his old town...

Newbie just learning my way around this new world says a great big thank you for this post. You have just saved me soooooo much time and effort.

Have a great day !

Thank you _DD_ for your reply! That saves my husband's day
    He's currently trying to restore everything but it takes a lot of time and effort
    As he has Internet again, he will contact CS and he will then proceed as you suggested (hopefully with enough data from his old town...)
    Thank you very much!

Thank you _DD_ for your reply! That saves my husband's day
    He's currently trying to restore everything but it takes a lot of time and effort
    As he has Internet again, he will contact CS and he will then proceed as you suggested (hopefully with enough data from his old town...)
    Thank you very much!
    you're very welcome, Kaytown, and I hope for you both it will work. Friends code, Coop tag, level in town and zoo... all that would help. It's something I write down regularly, just in case... although the transfer between my new and old Android tablet a while ago worked like a charm, didn't even have to go through the tutorial (no FB either). Toi toi toi!

(does he need a reminder re CS contact: make it clear that you CAN'T report from the old town (PC is broken?). Reply to every automated post, too! Stay in the same conversation, when asking anything (again). Good luck!)

and JIC you're playing, too, on Win PC or Win phone: don't let him login to his town on your device, you know that, right? the risk is that your town would be overwritten. not that we fall from one problem into the next

and let us know, pls, when + that it turned out well! (refuse to think of anything else)

Hi,
    I'm trying to find the new update for Township....I got my game from the Microsoft Store. I went to play the game and it says it needs an update...clicked on the update box, but nothing happens....what's up, why isn't it working?? Thanks for any information.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrie Plummer View Post
    Hi,
    I'm trying to find the new update for Township....I got my game from the Microsoft Store. I went to play the game and it says it needs an update...clicked on the update box, but nothing happens....what's up, why isn't it working?? Thanks for any information.
    Are you playing on Windows 8, Sherrie? If so, see this post from our Admin for more information.