Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 822

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

  1. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    If you mean and expect an answer by Playrix in the forum, this part of a former Mod's post might help to understand, why you get mostly answers from players:
    DD,

    This is the only spot for Windows. I have posted in the general discussion forum and got less answers than I've gotten here. If Playrix does not want PC users to post here then it should be unstickied.
    Just my thoughts on this.

    Do you play on PC?

    Thanks for responding,
    Gary

  2. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    DD,

    This is the only spot for Windows. I have posted in the general discussion forum and got less answers than I've gotten here. If Playrix does not want PC users to post here then it should be unstickied.
    Just my thoughts on this.

    Do you play on PC?

    Thanks for responding,
    Gary
    Hi Gary, the only Playrix person who posts on the whole forum is Anna Petrova and that is only from time to time. As per the link that DD posted, this is primarily a player to player discussion forum, regardless of whether we play on Windows, Android, or Mac etc. Often the mods will bring certain threads to her attention. The only guaranteed way of getting a direct answer from Playrix is either to contact support or Anna directly.

    Hope this helps.
    Forever living in hope lol

    Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

    Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

  3. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytown View Post
    I would like to ask that again at this point. After announcing that there will be events, nothing happens. What's so hard about it?
    I understand that it is programmed on different systems, but at some point it should be done?

    How long should Windows Players wait? That is totally annoying!
    Thx
    Okay, the "italian week" has finally started and I am now reassured that this works on Windows. Thank you!

  4. #784
    It started for me yesterday as well...never had any issues with the Regatta.

  5. #785
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    52

    Notify when next update drops?

    Can I count on someone posting here when the next update for Windows is released?

    I'm currently playing on Windows Phone 8.1, but since it loses access to the Microsoft Store tomorrow, with the next Township update I will switch to Windows Phone (Mobile) 10. I just need someone to tell me when that happens, since I won't be able to check for updates.

    Has anyone else considered this hiccup?
    WePlayDaily co-op on Windows Phone

  6. #786
    I have been playing on my laptop pc for about a month and like it except the game rolls and I am constantly chasing it around my pc. Does anyone else have this problem. Is there a different way to download the game? Or is this just the way it is on the pc? I have windows 10.

  7. #787
    I'm having a bit of a problem with the new Snow Ride event. The game keeps telling me to drag my finger to change lanes, but that's not working so well. I'll drag my finger across the touch pad and nothing happens. If I try to click & drag the character jumps and maybe changes lanes.

    Any thoughts or tips?

  8. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    I'm having a bit of a problem with the new Snow Ride event. The game keeps telling me to drag my finger to change lanes, but that's not working so well. I'll drag my finger across the touch pad and nothing happens. If I try to click & drag the character jumps and maybe changes lanes.

    Any thoughts or tips?
    When playing with a mouse (or touchpad), a single short click is a jump. In order to change lanes, you have to click and hold, then drag in the direction you want to change lanes (this will change one lane). If you want to change two lanes consecutively, you must click-hold-drag once, then release and repeat, you can't do it in one go.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  9. #789
    Hello,
    I have a problem with the new snow event. When I try to play I see only a white screen when up there is the stars you collected and the length of the track. I can not see the route itself. I tried to update the flash player (not sure if it's related) and it did not help, but I have a feeling that something is not updated on my computer but I do not know what.

    Does anyone have an idea?

  10. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    When playing with a mouse (or touchpad), a single short click is a jump. In order to change lanes, you have to click and hold, then drag in the direction you want to change lanes (this will change one lane). If you want to change two lanes consecutively, you must click-hold-drag once, then release and repeat, you can't do it in one go.
    Sounds like it'd be easier if I use a mouse instead of the touchpad. Now where did I put that wireless mouse.....?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •