Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Since yesterday, everything in my zoo has disappeared. Help

Niqueske,
    You can contact Customer Support using the settings (cog wheel) button in your game. They should respond in a few days.

Hope this helps,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville
    Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)

Mam problem od dwóch dni aplikacja nie chce się w ogóle otworzyć. Mam ją reinstall ? Nie chce wszystkiego stracić. Ktoś tak miał?
    Last edited by Maja leto; 05-03-2019 at 06:26 AM.

Hej,
    Upewnij się, że masz najnowszą aktualizację. Ponowna instalacja nie powinna powodować utraty postępów. Zrobiłem to wcześniej bez żadnych problemów. Upewnij się również, że urządzenie spełnia te wymagania. i jeśli nadal nie działa, skontaktuj się z obsługą.

Hope this helps,
    Ethan
    Last edited by Ethan; 05-03-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Corrected error
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville
    Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)

Not sure how to submit a new suggestion, but would be nice if you make everything in the game where you can turn them 360º degrees, instead of a certain way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R View Post
    ...would be nice if you make everything in the game where you can turn them 360º degrees, instead of a certain way.
    hi Rebecca,

I believe this falls under "Rotating buildings/decorations in 4 directions"
    in the Devs' Won't happen-list here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R View Post
    Not sure how to submit a new suggestion,
    If you posted in this thread, cos you're playing the Windows-version, it's a good start. In any case/also, you can start a new thread for a new wish in the Wishlist subforum. A good idea to mention your OS there, too.

If you're not sure it's a new wish (and as far as I see, it's quite rare meanwhile ), you can use the Search function of the Forum, and there, Advanced Search lets you even search for keywords "in titles only". Some explanations re. how the forum works are here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...mp-Information

Happy posting!

Windows update?

do u have plans to update windows version?

Is there a way to transfer your town to a new device (windows phone to windows phone) if you are not currently connected to Facebook, etc. in your current town? At one time my town was connected to FB, but it has been over a year since it worked in-game. The latest update to the windows version has been too much for my phone. The game keeps crashing and I can no longer access the zoo. It is barely playable. I think it is my phone since it is relatively old and I have been having problems with other apps for a while now. I think its time for a new phone. I've been playing Township for a while and would like to keep playing on a new device, if possible. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Graves View Post
    Is there a way to transfer your town to a new device (windows phone to windows phone) if you are not currently connected to Facebook, etc. in your current town? At one time my town was connected to FB, but it has been over a year since it worked in-game. ... I've been playing Township for a while and would like to keep playing on a new device, if possible. Any suggestions?
    You could try to repair your FB account/connection, maybe with the help of Playrix CS (customer service).
    General description for transfer is here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...o-a-New-Device

and also check here re. ingame Help text (to know about the possibility):

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1460275

I have my game connected to Google Play, and I remember it was simply there, when installed on a new device. That was an Android tablet, though.
    Good luck!

Is there a thread about the Windows update that just happened? Or should we just guess?