Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Hi, same problem here. I can't select any task and everything is grey :-( I restarted my PC and the game but...nothing changed.
    Furthermore I'm wondering why there has never been a special event, not even now at Easter time. Isn't this for the Windows 10 Version?
    Thanks in advance for your support.

Hi guys, there's a thread regarding this issue here. The Devs are working on it.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Thank you Bessville

Hi, I started playing both Township and Gardenscapes on my PC, downloaded from the Microsoft store. I am REALLY enjoying both games! However, I did not know that saving in Facebook did not allow use over different platforms. Is there any chance that the developers might address this ? I'd hate to start all over....

pffff ! and they do it again ! big bug last week and now we've got the same season that we had last month . i'm really fed up with that game ! it's really not a serious game

Quote Originally Posted by litchi View Post
    pffff ! and they do it again ! big bug last week and now we've got the same season that we had last month . i'm really fed up with that game ! it's really not a serious game
    No, it is not! When officially they say there is no bug, everything is OK; but you play same season as last one and have no ability to buy items for Jetons because you already bought them in last season!!!!

I don't know how in their language you describe the bug, but for me it is the BUG!

It would be nice to have something different for purchase in the Yacht Club.

When will the Yacht Club be updated with new items?

In 36 Days! It is not the Bug, it is feature!

Hi guys,

Please rest assured that the restart of the Ancient Legends Season is no error — our team is working on the new season at the moment and it will start after the current one is over.

To my regret, right now it's impossible to unlock or refresh the Yacht Club for you due to technical reasons. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
    Your understanding is much appreciated 🙏

Regards,
    Anna
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 04-26-2019 at 10:08 AM.