Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

What's wrong with township ???? we were at the season 5 and we had the decos of the season 3 and now we are nearly at the season 6 and we'll have the decos of the season 4 ??? how can people be motivate to play this game ? i think i won't play regatta this month again and i won't play for long too . Don't know why we are always forgotten for the events, when i see all the things the other players on other platforms get ! And the 3 other factories they get and we still don't have ???? And a friend of mine has lost her zoo at level 32 (of the zoo), and doesn't want to come back anymore ...Don't know if i'm still going to play . Township deceives me a lot...

The latest update on Windows added the ability to reserve tasks. As the Leader, I want to let all members deserve tasks, not just Elders and Leaders. Can I do this?
    WePlayDaily co-op on Windows Phone

Quote Originally Posted by snissen View Post
    The latest update on Windows added the ability to reserve tasks. As the Leader, I want to let all members deserve tasks, not just Elders and Leaders. Can I do this?
    Hopefully - this option was added later for IOS/Android/Kindle version, so I hope you got the full package with your update
    Look in your Coop in the "Edit"-window; all settings are there. You can set the Reserve to "member" for everyone there (and even to "nobody" for those, who don't like the option).

ETA: from the later posts below I take it Playrix did the same 2 steps upgrade for Windows as for the other platforms, what a pity (IMO, they could have worked rather on this than the Restrict regatta option, as it's letting folks change settings in others' towns! ;P). Leaving my post here for the reference for the setting. Crossing fingers for you that it won't take too long...
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-30-2018 at 05:47 PM.

The ability to change the reserve settings is not yet available for us, unfortunately. We are a small co-op, so my temporary fix to this was make members that wanted the reserve option elders. I know not every co-op can do that, but so far it's working for us.
    Township: Hope ~ Friend Code: UEP84U ~ Co-op: The Four Winds #HE8QGM ~ Platform: Windows
    Zoo: Have a seat, and listen to my tales of woe.

Hi!

The latest Windows update doesn't include this feature, it will most likely be introduced with future updates. Until then, you cannot restrict which co-op members are able to reserve tasks.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi,

I have returned to the game last month, after 2.5 year of pause. I have played on windows mobile 10 in 2016...

what is wrong with latest update? In Regata, we drop more then 500 tasks for 1 and half day, to receive only 15 x 135 tasks?!?? Is this changed? We never drop more then 400 tasks for whole regata to do 4 x 16 x135 tasks!

And new animations are awfull....

PS. I'm not a new member, just re-register... don't know what happend to my old account, I can find my old posts in this forum, but no account?!??
    Last edited by kopljan; 12-01-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kopljan View Post

PS. I'm not a new member, just re-register... don't know what happend to my old account, I can find my old posts in this forum, but no account?!??
    The forum had a major crash in July 2016, where all members lost their account and the connection to earlier posts; we all had to re-register, and only a few veteran players were restored.

The reduction of 135 tasks on the board is not new either; I believe not for Windows either, that is.

And whichever animations you mean, that is personal taste.

Welcome back, and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    And whichever animations you mean, that is personal taste.
    Actually, _DD_, there is some sort of animation bug that came with the latest Windows Platform update. Butterflies on decor is the most noticeable bit, but the Regatta seems to be affected as well. Boats don't always move as they used to when they are advancing. They stutter to the new placement, or don't move at all. You have to click on another Regatta tab and then back to the race results to get it to show everyone in their most recent places accurately more often than not now.

Flashing butterflies
    Township: Hope ~ Friend Code: UEP84U ~ Co-op: The Four Winds #HE8QGM ~ Platform: Windows
    Zoo: Have a seat, and listen to my tales of woe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gammer View Post
    Actually, _DD_, there is some sort of animation bug that came with the latest Windows Platform update. Butterflies on decor is the most noticeable bit, but the Regatta seems to be affected as well.
    thanks I had read that other thread, but the wording of kopljan didn't remind me of that at all. It sounds like personal taste about something new.
    The switching between tabs in regatta to show the real results is something I do on Android, too, since quite some time ago. I thought they have made the animation more "realistic", and I'm just too impatient for it.

if it's a bug, I hope you all have reported it via the form you have in Windows. Playrix won't react to forum posts, alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gammer View Post
    Actually, _DD_, there is some sort of animation bug that came with the latest Windows Platform update. Butterflies on decor is the most noticeable bit, but the Regatta seems to be affected as well. Boats don't always move as they used to when they are advancing. They stutter to the new placement, or don't move at all. You have to click on another Regatta tab and then back to the race results to get it to show everyone in their most recent places accurately more often than not now.
    The stuttering regatta boats happened after an update on iOS/Android/Kindle as well several months ago, and (for me, at least) they have never gone back to running smoothly. I guess I've just kind of got used to them