Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by GMT View Post
    Thanks _DD_ Glad some person replied to me. I thought it was a state secret. We live in hope.
    You're welcome, GMT Apart from the Playrix staff not replying here very often at all, I think it's rather not "wanting" to repeat often that they have something not so advanced. If you look through their games as a group and then each game individually and all the desired changes... that must be depressing. But isn't the thought of being in possession of a state secret quite thrilling! even if you can't solve it yet

When will update be available for PC

I am needing to know what are the Walk Of Fame Items.

Quote Originally Posted by Damonte View Post
    I am needing to know what are the Walk Of Fame Items.
    When you go to the Decorations window, go to the tab with a star on it (the last one). All the items in there are the Walk of Fame Statues, which you can get for a huge amount of coins and tcash.

Zoo desaparecido

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBee View Post
    I logged in to township, and my entire Zoo was wiped clean of all buildings and habitats. I have sent many request to playrix and no reply.
    I think it's time to contact microsoft for their lack of responding. Any suggestions?
    Tengo el mismo problema, de la noche a la mañana mi zoo desapareció, completamente. Lo volví a rehacer, gastando de nuevo recursos,y los animales que tenía son lo único que aparecen, sin tener que gastar en ellos,pero a los 4 días me volvió a desaparecer de nuevo.He contactado con ellos, pero te dicen que ya se pondrán en contacto,cosa que no pasa.Me niego a volver a gastar en el zoo, cuando ya lo he hecho por partida doble.Lo mínimo sería que nos diesen materiales para reponer todo, incluidas las extensiones de terreno, porque si ya había gastado en ellas los nuevos animales que debes tener, ahora me pide mas.Por favor hagan algo para arreglarlo.

Очень радует, что есть страничка для играющих на компьютере. Но есть ли страничка где для нас про обновления пишут.
    Я так понимаю, что эта версия игры еще сырая и недоработанная.
    У меня тоже два раза пропадал зоопарк. Один раз восстановила с помощью поддержки, но помогли не все восстановить.
    Ответили, что пока ошибку не могут исправить. Только при следующем обновлении. Но вот когда оно будет?
    Last edited by Ната48; 03-26-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Still no update for Windows!! My game still crashes but only after a few days play. It would be so nice to be up to date with the rest of the platform users.....

Game crashes often now. Seems to be getting just like before. We live in hope.

Just looked on Microsoft Store and checked downloads/updates and it reads the game was modified yesterday.

Game was modified again today around 1620 Tuesday 27th March 2018.