Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

hi everyone.! I was playing a game on PC and last 2 days whenever i want to visit my friends township i can't visit. i got msg that ur frnds have higher version. now what can i do..?
    please help me
    township name :- Dreamcity
    level :- 46
    co-op name :- STEM
    platform :- 8.1
    burn space :- 435

how i can updates my township in window 8.1

I just checked the Microsoft store for US and the update is there. It should work on Windows 8.1

To update, visit your apps store and look for the page for Township. You should see a button "Upadte".
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

but on PC i didn't see any button for "update"

Yeah I play on windows 10 PC. I re downloaded the game and the updates were there. Well just a few updates like the Barn has a tree and things are a different colour in the Helicopter place that's about all I noticed I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Samidha_Gandhi View Post
    but on PC i didn't see any button for "update"
    Shut down your PC and after restarting, go visit the store before opening the game. If you see Install or Update, click on the button.

It could be it is not out yet in your area. Check many time a day.
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

WHEN Is windows 8.1 getting the new updates
    I have friends tat I cant help due to it said they have the new version of the game
    so when are we on windows 8.1 getting the updates

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis Lynn Wiley View Post
    WHEN Is windows 8.1 getting the new updates
    I have friends tat I cant help due to it said they have the new version of the game
    so when are we on windows 8.1 getting the updates
    There is no separate version for Windows 8.1. Did you check your store?

HI ARE THEY GOEN BE UPDATE PC WINDOS ON 8.1 IF SO HOW LONG I GOT frineds cant help due that they have new version

yes I can not help other that has this new update last time it update I could