Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Susan

You may be too fast for the devs and may have to wait for the next upgrade of the game.

Fiona Selvage
    How do I continue my game, at same level, on another phone?

John Anderson
    Hello, im sorry for my bad english, look, i bought a new phone (galaxy S6) and i was playing township on my old phone, ill transfer my all contacts, etc, but i wont lost my township, i try to connect with facebook and gmail, at new phone and it wont work, just come from 0. how i can fix it?

David Oliveira

completed purchase, but did not get the grades

I bought a 200 notes package that appeared in the promotion, however it was not credited to my city, since I sent the problem to the support, and waiting for a response
    someone else with the same kind of bug?

SusanGBr
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Susan

You may be too fast for the devs and may have to wait for the next upgrade of the game.
    Just wanted to update that this is in fact the case. On the Windows Phone version, the game only adds new community buildings, factories, etc., through level 70 (I'm at Level 77). After that you can continue to play, but there will not be any new community buildings until the next upgrade. I asked if Customer Service could give me some idea when that would happen, but they are unable to do that. The game is still fun, but not as much fun after level 70. And, of course, Windows Phone doesn't have the Zoo yet, either. Here's hoping that the upgrade will happen soon!

Thank you for that info Susan. I'm on level 63 so I haven't got long until this happens. As I have concentrated on expanding the land, I am a bit behind with my building. So I suppose at least I might catch up then. I really enjoy filling orders and I go to help friends multiple times per day. Rather than the zoo just yet, I would like us to be able to add more friends so that I can get that achievement. Having said that, I am very happy with the game, especially now that we can participate in the events.

Chinmoy

Possible to transfer my game progress to another device?

Hi there I have been playing this game for a year in Windows Phone, but for some reason I am changing my device and going for an android, so is it possible for me to transfer the game progress to an android device?
    It would be really helpful if that is possible.

Current Level: 44

Play Multiple times daily.

Chinmoy

There is no way for you to move your town from 1 platform to another. You can use the report an issue within the game to send an email to Playrix and ask them if they can do something.

Quote Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
    Hello, im sorry for my bad english, look, i bought a new phone (galaxy S6) and i was playing township on my old phone, ill transfer my all contacts, etc, but i wont lost my township, i try to connect with facebook and gmail, at new phone and it wont work, just come from 0. how i can fix it?
    Hi John,
    Sometimes if you work through the tutorial, it will then give you the option of reverting to your old town, but only if they use the same platform. If one is iOS and the other android then your game won't transfer. The devs may be able to help if you send them a report.

Fiona - the same applies to your question.
    Last edited by Lyndie; 01-24-2016 at 09:14 PM.

beaben
    Hi! I need facebook friends who is playing with Windows Phone! Please leave Your FB link here! Many thanks!