Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

yashbisariya
    Thanks u bt is there any way to fix this please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hi guys,

Oh no... So sorry about that! Rest assured I will report about this issue to the developers and get back to you shortly.
    Hi Liza,
    Just to let you know that my mining tools issue is sorted. Most trains are arriving with mining tools as before the problem started. Thank you again!😊

Quote Originally Posted by yashbisariya View Post
    Thanks u bt is there any way to fix this please let me know
    Hi

I play on Windows as you do. For me the mining tools seem to be sorted after logging out and then logging on again. But I'm sure that Liza and the guys will get back to shortly.

yashbisariya
    Hey all my train prblm is solved after i log out nd log in back in the game trains brought mine tools so thank u for the advice nd really srry for the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by yashbisariya View Post
    Hey all my train prblm is solved after i log out nd log in back in the game trains brought mine tools so thank u for the advice nd really srry for the trouble.
    Hey there I am so pleased it is working properly again for you. There's no need to apologise. We don't know these things unless we ask

Hey guys,

The developers report that everything will work fine if you simply force stop the game. For more info on how to exit or close an app for Windows Phone, please refer to the following article:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...v=vs.105).aspx

If something goes wrong again, be sure to let me know and I will try my best to help

Kantor
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hey guys,

The developers report that everything will work fine if you simply force stop the game. For more info on how to exit or close an app for Windows Phone, please refer to the following article:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...v=vs.105).aspx

If something goes wrong again, be sure to let me know and I will try my best to help
    It seems that the problem is solved but not for me. I still don't receive mining tools from the trains even though I've exited the game and also powered off/on the telephone

SusanGBr
    I leveled up to 72 last night and did not get access to a new community building (I was expecting a lighthouse). I got 3 Township dollars and nothing else, not even a new product. This seems very strange and is giving me huge trouble with my barn since it is stuffed full of building materials for the community building I expected on level 72. Is this correct or is there a bug at level 72 for Windows Phone players?

Hi Susan

Did you check in the building Store what is left for you to build in the Community buildings ? They may forgot to mention it when you level up but it may be available in the store ... That is the first thing I would check.

If the Lighthouse is not in your offered buildings or if it is there but not available, it will be time to report the issue from within your game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

SusanGBr
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Susan

Did you check in the building Store what is left for you to build in the Community buildings ? They may forgot to mention it when you level up but it may be available in the store ... That is the first thing I would check.

If the Lighthouse is not in your offered buildings or if it is there but not available, it will be time to report the issue from within your game.
    Thanks, Graylady. I had already checked my Store and there is nothing shown after the Dolphinarium at level 70. I think I will uninstall and reinstall Township first, since that seems to be necessary periodically with Windows Phones. If that doesn't fix it, I'll report from within the game.