Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by adamk8428@gmail.com View Post
    I'm going to be a coop player
    If you are playing on the Windies Phone platform, as Gulshan has posted above, there is no co op facility available as yet. Buy hopefully they will be introduced in a future update.

Hi I'm new to township and looking for friends to add. I have to have more friends in order to have certain buildings. ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Hickchick010365 View Post
    Hi I'm new to township and looking for friends to add. I have to have more friends in order to have certain buildings. ☺️
    Hum... buildings ask for population not friends. Care to tell us which buildings you are looking for?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ciao vorrei sapere se c'è un modo per cestinare le missioni della regata che non si possono è quelle che non piacciono, sarebbe bello avere la possibile di scegliere e non essere costretti a fare quelle stabilite dal gioco, grazie

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Marinella Trovato View Post
    Ciao vorrei sapere se c'è un modo per cestinare le missioni della regata che non si possono è quelle che non piacciono, sarebbe bello avere la possibile di scegliere e non essere costretti a fare quelle stabilite dal gioco, grazie
    Stai parlando di staffetta o la regata ? Nella staffetta è possibile selezionare la croce in alto a destra e che sarà sbarazzarsi di quello. Sarà solo necessario attendere 10 minuti per un altro .

Alla regata , leader e co-leader ( e forse gli anziani , non è sicuro ) possono scaricare compiti . Un nuovo apparirà in 30 minuti .
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Hello!

Since the last weeks update i can't enter the zoo or send a ship away because i have to wait to connect to the server. I have report the issue but i don't get any solution for my problem. I try to restart my device and reinstall the game but nothing changes. What else can i do?

Beni!

Quote Originally Posted by Beni View Post
    Hello!

Since the last weeks update i can't enter the zoo or send a ship away because i have to wait to connect to the server. I have report the issue but i don't get any solution for my problem. I try to restart my device and reinstall the game but nothing changes. What else can i do?

Beni!
    Hi Beni,

I'm sorry that you are having these difficulties. Several Windows Phone players experienced this issue and they did solve it with a fresh restart of their phone and a fix integrated within the update. I know that you have said that you have tried to restart your phone and to reinstall the game. Did you completely log out of your game? As this has sometimes helped. Perhaps try the restarting again after logging out of Township? Let us know how you get on

Thank you, Gulshan, for the detailed list of where we stand.

And thanks to the developers too, for helping us catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Beni,

I'm sorry that you are having these difficulties. Several Windows Phone players experienced this issue and they did solve it with a fresh restart of their phone and a fix integrated within the update. I know that you have said that you have tried to restart your phone and to reinstall the game. Did you completely log out of your game? As this has sometimes helped. Perhaps try the restarting again after logging out of Township? Let us know how you get on
    Hi!

I remove the accumulator and then log in to the game and now works everything fine. Thanks for the quick help!!

Beni

Quote Originally Posted by Beni View Post
    Hi!

I remove the accumulator and then log in to the game and now works everything fine. Thanks for the quick help!!

Beni
    You are more than welcome. I'm so pleased.that it is all working well again