Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Yayyy Christmas has come to our Towns on Windows Phones. Love the snow and the festive costumes that the animals wear. Not sure whether the mining tools bug has been fixed as I am waiting on my trains. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Yayyy Christmas has come to our Towns on Windows Phones. Love the snow and the festive costumes that the animals wear. Not sure whether the mining tools bug has been fixed as I am waiting on my trains. Thank you very much ������
    Hi Hyacinth,

Yay! Glad to hear you like the update! Have you decorated your town yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hi Hyacinth,

Yay! Glad to hear you like the update! Have you decorated your town yet?
    Hi Liza,
    I am still entranced by the animals and the Santa who looks like a turkey lol
    My favourites have to be the bees. They look so cute. I've brought a few fir trees out of storage as they look so festive. I have got a naughty cat at home who eats any tinsel he can get his paws on. So our tree is quite bare!

The trains have been fixed! Loving the update, the cute lights on the beehives and the sleeping cows with their Santa hats and everything. I'm so depleted in both coins and T-cash since I've had a few quick level ups and a lot of money went on the pigsty, ships and islands recently. I'll enjoy the Christmas environment as much as possible. I'm really glad the trains are back in order
    Platform: Windows Phone
    Town: Lafayette
    Level: 60
    Zoo level: 5
    Co-op: Team Windows
    Friend code: 73G4DM

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaK View Post
    The trains have been fixed! Loving the update, the cute lights on the beehives and the sleeping cows with their Santa hats and everything. I'm so depleted in both coins and T-cash since I've had a few quick level ups and a lot of money went on the pigsty, ships and islands recently. I'll enjoy the Christmas environment as much as possible. I'm really glad the trains are back in order
    Hi Marina. I couldn't agree with you more! I even like logging on and off, as the home image is so delightful!

yashbisariya
    Thank u for the new update but still i m not getting mine tools on trains plzz help me what i do????

How many trains have you received since the update? The mine tools don't come on every train
    Platform: Windows Phone
    Town: Lafayette
    Level: 60
    Zoo level: 5
    Co-op: Team Windows
    Friend code: 73G4DM

yashbisariya
    Thank u for the new update but i m still not getting mine tools from the trains plzz help me what should i do???

yashbisariya
    I recieved 5 trains after the updates nd every trains brought building tools only

Hi guys,

Oh no... So sorry about that! Rest assured I will report about this issue to the developers and get back to you shortly.