Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

RowingJack
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Monforti View Post
    I reported this in game. If you want time to move forward don't turn off your phone with the game in the foreground or maybe just running in the background. Swipe down to close app in the task manager carousel. Then turn off phone.
    I have also made a report about it. I am not so sure that closing the application does the trick, as I never turn it off explicitly. In my case my game doesn't progress in time during the night, since the update. During the day it works fine, as I was checking the game every 3-4 hours.

hi yashbisariya

Mafia man buying jewelry is much more random then other regular products. How long have you been on level 53? If you have reach that level weeks ago, report the issue from within the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

yashbisariya
    From last 3 days i will check more but what about black screen that turns out when i opened the game ??? What should i doo for that prblm??

yashbisariya

If you can get into your game at all. The first thing would be to try the uninstall/reinstall routine. It this do not solve your problem, send an email to support@playrix.com Tell them what is your device, the name of your town and if you play connected to Facebook, give a link to your page.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by yashbisariya View Post
    From last 3 days i will check more but what about black screen that turns out when i opened the game ??? What should i doo for that prblm??
    Yash, I have noticed that my game takes longer to load. At first when I saw the black screen, I thought that it was not loading. But it then starts loading and no more issues during the game.

Andytopia
    I too have noticed that time stops moving in the evenings and starts again in the day. I hope this is a bug that will be fixed soon and not a new nanny feature to stop school kids playing at night or something, (I'm a middle aged man!)

It's killing the game for me and that's infuriating after already putting so many hours into it. I'll notice that the cargo plane arrival is due in 5 hours but I'm unable to begin to create goods when time doesn't pass and crops don't grow. Then when I check again in the morning, (a few hours later), the cargo plane shows 5 hours to takeoff and I still don't have the goods to fill it. Same with trains only less noticeable and a waste of the booster crystal thingies.

yashbisariya
    Its taking soo muchh loading time bt otherwise working great soo srry. For the trouble and thanks to all of u.....

Vesi Grotseva
    I've also been having problems with time stopping but rarely, my biggest problem is the game not remembering anything I did previously when I re-open it again. This has happened since the update on the 10th. I have re-installed the game and restarted my phone a few times, didn't help. Any ideas? Running on Lumia 640.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesi Grotseva View Post
    I've also been having problems with time stopping but rarely, my biggest problem is the game not remembering anything I did previously when I re-open it again. This has happened since the update on the 10th. I have re-installed the game and restarted my phone a few times, didn't help. Any ideas? Running on Lumia 640.
    Hi Vesa, are you running Windows 10 on your phone? This does sound like a problem that you need to report from within the game using the settings tab. I hope you get your game sorted soon!

maya sim
    is there any new update for windows phone.let me know.