Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Hi Bessville,
    Thanks for the help, but I'm on windows 10....any help would be appreciated....

No one giving out balloons anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    This thread is for players of Township on WINDOWS (Township Mobile on Windows Phone/Township on Windows 10 PC).

You can post your questions here to get help from other players and discuss events/updates relevant to your platform.
    It seems as if, that ever since the developers added coop and friend leaderboards to the sidebar games, no one is giving each other balloons anymore. I find this really sad that friends, new and old, are now pitted against one another , when this is supposed to be a friend oriented team game. It doesn't take much to press the person's icon to thank them for helping out!! I guess everyone has joined the me generation and cant even thank one another anymore!! The dev's should remove the leaderboards altogether as it's a fixed game where the Russians and Asian players are always on top of the main leaderboards and it is nasty and immoral to pit one another against each other in coops and friends groups! Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    you're very welcome, Kaytown, and I hope for you both it will work. Friends code, Coop tag, level in town and zoo... all that would help. It's something I write down regularly, just in case... although the transfer between my new and old Android tablet a while ago worked like a charm, didn't even have to go through the tutorial (no FB either). Toi toi toi!

(does he need a reminder re CS contact: make it clear that you CAN'T report from the old town (PC is broken?). Reply to every automated post, too! Stay in the same conversation, when asking anything (again). Good luck!)

and JIC you're playing, too, on Win PC or Win phone: don't let him login to his town on your device, you know that, right? the risk is that your town would be overwritten. not that we fall from one problem into the next

and let us know, pls, when + that it turned out well! (refuse to think of anything else)
    Hi _DD_!
    I am happy to inform you that my husband's PC is working again and he has access to his city again! YAY!
    Funnily enough, yesterday I had the same problem with my PC and it took all day until we found out that the problem was an external drive. Phew! Now we are both back in our cities

For future cases we will take your advice to heart and write down all data regularly so that we are prepared.

Thank you very much again for your support!

I am having EXACTLY that same problem!!! It's really annoying, especially when all THREE ads are for the same game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytown View Post
    Hi _DD_!
    I am happy to inform you that my husband's PC is working again and he has access to his city again! YAY!
    Funnily enough, yesterday I had the same problem with my PC and it took all day until we found out that the problem was an external drive. Phew! Now we are both back in our cities

For future cases we will take your advice to heart and write down all data regularly so that we are prepared.

Thank you very much again for your support!
    ooh, Kaytown, for some reason I didn't see your post when it was posted! just discovered it - so happy to hear that! welcome back - to you both then, lol! and I wish for you that you can now just happily play on, w/o further obstacles
    Happy towning! and my pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyloo View Post
    I am having EXACTLY that same problem!!! It's really annoying, especially when all THREE ads are for the same game!
    In a thread that big - and that old - it would be very helpful, if you quoted (part of) the post you're replying to. In Linear Mode Display it is not recognizable otherwise, esp. when the original post is a few pages and days ago/back.

Not working ads you best report ingame, with the name and all details you can remember.

I have noticed for about a week now that the reporting of"helped co-op members" has not been reporting accurate numbers and/or re-setting numbers to zero. I have heard from other members of my co-op - "Red Hill" - that they have noticed the problem also. I have sent in a request to "support" to check out the problem. Is anyone else having issues? BTW, yes, using Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Oma13 View Post
    I have noticed for about a week now that the reporting of"helped co-op members" has not been reporting accurate numbers and/or re-setting numbers to zero. I have heard from other members of my co-op - "Red Hill" - that they have noticed the problem also. I have sent in a request to "support" to check out the problem. Is anyone else having issues? BTW, yes, using Windows.
    Hi Oma!

The statistic for helping coop members resets to zero every week at regatta start time, so that isn't a fault.

Here is a thread giving a detailed explanation of what the numbers represent.

Thanks Bessville - thanks for both the explaination and the link. I'll pass the info along to the other members of the co-op because we were all confused.

I cant use the report an issue button in the game and cant get support to fix all the lost items in my zoo. What do I do?