Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    if it's a bug, I hope you all have reported it via the form you have in Windows. Playrix won't react to forum posts, alas.
    I am one of those folks cursed with not being able to use the in game mail app (known Microsoft mail issue that MS has yet to fix), but I will try the third party ticket system even though those don't usually go well.
    Township: Hope ~ Friend Code: UEP84U ~ Co-op: The Four Winds #HE8QGM ~ Platform: Windows
    Zoo: Have a seat, and listen to my tales of woe.

First off, Hi to y'all!

Been playing for a couple of weeks now. Received a message about the new update, sounds OK. The MS store is showing the game is up to date, yet I don't see the additions. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    First off, Hi to y'all!

Been playing for a couple of weeks now. Received a message about the new update, sounds OK. The MS store is showing the game is up to date, yet I don't see the additions. Any ideas?
    Hi!

The main new features that were introduced with the update will become accessible later: the reserve feature when the next regatta starts, the aerial challenge when the event will begin, and so on.
    If you are certain that you updated the game (in order to check, go to MS store > Downloads and updates > Get Updates), you can look for features like the XP bar, or if the co-op building/dock has been re-arranged.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I did notice the change on the XP bar, so it must have auto-updated.

Thanks.

Hi-
    In this week's Regatta, there are only three ships showing, (just the top three). Could there be a problem somewhere?

Co op in signature. Thanks
    town name: Catsalot
    co-op name: Momma's Fool
    tag name: SMDW2W
    platform: windows pc

playing since Oct. 2017

[QUOTE=Catsalot;1339504]Hi-
    In this week's Regatta, there are only three ships showing, (just the top three). Could there be a problem somewhere?

Well, I don't see an answer to my question which doesn't matter now. but this week it's just my co-op showing up in the Regatta. We have no one else racing against us! I find that disturbing since reading about hackers in another thread. Everyone else also sees just one ship (ours), so it's not an issue on my part. Ever since the update we've seen a lot of odd things happening besides the absence of ships. I guess we'll just race the seagulls.

playing since Oct. 2017

Hi Catsalot - what you're seeing is what we all see. This has not been a normal Regatta racing week. Regatta racing happens for four weeks, where coops compete against other coops. Then for one week, we have what's called an Interseasonal week. Coops do not compete. Rather, each coop helps each other within their coop to get individual goals - 9 chests - and we also do tasks to reach a coop goal. Regular regatta racing resumes on Tuesday. Cheers!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 184
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

FB connect issues. I have been unable to connect to FB through the game for 2 weeks now. Those helping me are vanishing from my list of "recent helpers", I can imediatley go to see if I can help someone right after they have helped me and they are not there. Where as I used to need to scroll through the list, my list now is 5 players, 2 of which live in same household. Bothers me that players are helping me yet I am unable to reciprocate due to inability to connect to FB. Is this a known issue and being looked at. Have also "contacted" support but no response back as yet.

Thanks Sandy. What's odd is I've never seen that before, been playing for over a year so I thought it was something wrong with the program itself.

playing since Oct. 2017

Thanks you Liza for the information